Needing team members for Project Cinemassacre

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
TheZombie

Needing team members for Project Cinemassacre

Post by TheZombie »

I am looking for team members to help be a part of this project. Between all the work and different aspects that need done, I alone, am overwhelmed. I need someone capable team member(s) who can do some weapon work and monster work. I am working with Mike from Cinemassacre to make this mod. I have the project outlined and can provide more information as needed. I refuse to release a crappy WAD. I want every aspect of this mod to be great and stunning. IF you are interested and passionate about Cinemassacre/AVGN or just making mods in general, please contact me.
Leave a reply or better yet, email me, SymposiumOfFilth@gmail.com

Thanks for your consideration.
Sincerely
The Zombie

"Team CInemassacre"

P.S. I have been posting everywhere in the DooM community and not getting many results. This project is legit and will be seen by millions of people. If this is for you, please contact me ASAP.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Needing team members for Project Cinemassacre

Post by wildweasel »

You only need one thread. Please don't post in multiple places.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”