Doom skyboxes for GZDoom

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
PandaDoomer

Re: Doom skyboxes for GZDoom

Post by PandaDoomer »

Thanks for adding the other IWAD boxes!
Fox666

Post by Fox666 »

Long ago I made some sky textures that can be used in conjunction with the original textures:

Gez

Post by Gez »

I'll keep pining for a Heretic E3 sky top.
Elias79

Post by Elias79 »

Looks identical to what i have now, hmm..
sylandro

Post by sylandro »

I love these. They fit right into vanilla, so they've made their way into my autoload section.

I have a tiny request: could you make skyboxes for the Master Levels' skies? They are the only ones missing from the vanilla experience...

They contain four starry skies which should be easy to make, the only difference is the amount of stars in each sky and that one of them has a blue gradient on the bottom. This pic shows the four of them:
Spoiler:
DarkkOne
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Operating System Version (Optional): Widnows 11
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by DarkkOne »

Love this, but the "ALL" one doesn't seem to work with Wadsmoosh. Some levels load the right skies, others don't. Is this something that's fixable?
PandaDoomer

Post by PandaDoomer »

DarkkOne wrote:Love this, but the "ALL" one doesn't seem to work with Wadsmoosh. Some levels load the right skies, others don't. Is this something that's fixable?
I know I'm a lil late, but here, I just made a fix for it that should work. I also downsized it a considerable amount.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ILB-x ... 0yKDDw5BuD

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”