Make IDKFA Wolfenstein Again (Uncensored BFG, Censored Doom)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
unRyker

Re: [Uncensored BFG / Censored Doom]Make IDKFA Wolfenstein A

Post by unRyker »

My favored image host is offline... I'm reproducing the needed images now which may take a while. Thanks for the notice.

Edit: Images were remade and now currently hosted on a different server.
unRyker

Re: Make IDKFA Wolfenstein Again -Uncensored BFG / Censored

Post by unRyker »

After a couple long years, this thread is now actually readable and less annoying. Way less annoying. (This was awful to realize how embarrassing I acted as a 17yo LOL). The Google Drive links are also finally fixed after who knows how many months, since Google implemented their "helpful" secured file-sharing system. Enjoy!
JohnnyTheWolf

Re: Make IDKFA Wolfenstein Again (Uncensored BFG, Censored D

Post by JohnnyTheWolf »

I would suggest removing the MAGA reference altogether at this point. I understand it is supposed to be ironic, but in this era of dogwhistles and Schrödinger's Douchebags, it might be best to play it safe to avoid any misunderstandings. Why not call it something more straightforward, like "Uncensored Doom" or "Restored Doom"?
unRyker

Post by unRyker »

JohnnyTheWolf wrote:I would suggest removing the MAGA reference altogether at this point. I understand it is supposed to be ironic, but in this era of dogwhistles and Schrödinger's Douchebags, it might be best to play it safe to avoid any misunderstandings. Why not call it something more straightforward, like "Uncensored Doom" or "Restored Doom"?
Thanks for your concern, but I don't feel like changing it any further. I don't see why anyone on either side would get upset over a niche utility wad that can easily be renamed when downloaded to your desktop. Uncensored BFG and Censored Doom is already in the thread title too.
00face

Post by 00face »

Thank you for making Doom great again, by making killing the evilest army more accessible. :3:

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”