D.U.C.K - Full Release!

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Kostov » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:45 am

Doomenator wrote:This mod looks much more interesting on my video. And probably will interest more people.

I disagree.
User avatar
Kostov
RUS/SRB translator
 
 
 
Joined: 26 Dec 2013
Location: Sweden
Github ID: K0stov

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Tapwave » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:16 am

Doomenator wrote:
Blue Shadow wrote:If you want to showcase a mod, you do it without combining it with seventeen hundred other mods.

This mod looks much more interesting on my video. And probably will interest more people. In any case, I'm not planning to recording a separate video.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Shadow here. I can't use this as a trailer because it doesn't show how the mod was imagined at all.
User avatar
Tapwave
On the GREEN!
 
Joined: 20 Aug 2011
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Doomenator » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:16 am

Tapwave wrote:I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Shadow here. I can't use this as a trailer because it doesn't show how the mod was imagined at all.

Well, I do not insist, after all it's your mod. Let someone else record another video.
User avatar
Doomenator
Banned User
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2015

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby leodoom85 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 am

I'll do one if Tapwave is agreed.
User avatar
leodoom85
Dodge this.....
Banned User
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2014
Location: Earth-shaking Chile
Discord: leodoom85#6202

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Tapwave » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:51 pm

leodoom85 wrote:I'll do one if Tapwave is agreed.

Go for it! :p
User avatar
Tapwave
On the GREEN!
 
Joined: 20 Aug 2011
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby leodoom85 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:47 pm

Ok, I did a short video of the mod. You can add it on the OP, Tap.

User avatar
leodoom85
Dodge this.....
Banned User
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2014
Location: Earth-shaking Chile
Discord: leodoom85#6202

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Redead-ITA » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:26 am

So i made a Vanilla compatible version of D.U.C.K. the only downside is that it doesn't have the sounds mostly because i couldn't make the sounds work as their format aren't compatible.
Still a good choice if you want a change of pace while playin vanilla!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bfvS1 ... gUudMNfs1Y
doom11.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Redead-ITA
I suck at H posing
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2015
Location: Italia

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Voltcom9 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:49 pm

^
This is great. I really like this mod in it's original pk3 form, but I'm glad somebody did this because it can now be played with Crispy, Chocolate etc.
It's a shame about the absence of sounds but if they're not compatible, then well that's fair enough.
THANKS!
User avatar
Voltcom9
the invisible member
 
Joined: 27 May 2016
Location: the Frozen North.

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Postby Redead-ITA » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:19 am

Voltcom9 wrote:^
This is great. I really like this mod in it's original pk3 form, but I'm glad somebody did this because it can now be played with Crispy, Chocolate etc.
It's a shame about the absence of sounds but if they're not compatible, then well that's fair enough.
THANKS!

Ya welcome dude, if only i'd knew how to convert the audio into something doom would read, it would make things easier.
Glad people are gonna use it.
User avatar
Redead-ITA
I suck at H posing
 
Joined: 20 Dec 2015
Location: Italia

Previous

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests