D.U.C.K - Full Release!

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Kostov

Re: D.U.C.K - Full Release!

Post by Kostov »

Doomenator wrote:This mod looks much more interesting on my video. And probably will interest more people.
I disagree.
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

Doomenator wrote:
Blue Shadow wrote:If you want to showcase a mod, you do it without combining it with seventeen hundred other mods.
This mod looks much more interesting on my video. And probably will interest more people. In any case, I'm not planning to recording a separate video.
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Shadow here. I can't use this as a trailer because it doesn't show how the mod was imagined at all.
Doomenator

Post by Doomenator »

Tapwave wrote:I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Shadow here. I can't use this as a trailer because it doesn't show how the mod was imagined at all.
Well, I do not insist, after all it's your mod. Let someone else record another video.
leodoom85

Post by leodoom85 »

I'll do one if Tapwave is agreed.
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

leodoom85 wrote:I'll do one if Tapwave is agreed.
Go for it! :p
leodoom85

Post by leodoom85 »

Ok, I did a short video of the mod. You can add it on the OP, Tap.

Redead-ITA

Post by Redead-ITA »

So i made a Vanilla compatible version of D.U.C.K. the only downside is that it doesn't have the sounds mostly because i couldn't make the sounds work as their format aren't compatible.
Still a good choice if you want a change of pace while playin vanilla!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bfvS1 ... gUudMNfs1Y
doom11.png
Voltcom9

Post by Voltcom9 »

^
This is great. I really like this mod in it's original pk3 form, but I'm glad somebody did this because it can now be played with Crispy, Chocolate etc.
It's a shame about the absence of sounds but if they're not compatible, then well that's fair enough.
THANKS!
Redead-ITA

Post by Redead-ITA »

Voltcom9 wrote:^
This is great. I really like this mod in it's original pk3 form, but I'm glad somebody did this because it can now be played with Crispy, Chocolate etc.
It's a shame about the absence of sounds but if they're not compatible, then well that's fair enough.
THANKS!
Ya welcome dude, if only i'd knew how to convert the audio into something doom would read, it would make things easier.
Glad people are gonna use it.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”