Duke Nukem Music Mod For Doom

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
MrRumbleRoses

Duke Nukem Music Mod For Doom

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

A while back i made a little mod for Doom. Basically it's a music mod for Ultimate Doom & Doom 2, where the music is replaced with Duke Nukem music. I did this cause i felt like there wasn't any Duke music mods made really, and i grew tired of listening to the same ol' music from the Doom games. And since i'm a big Duke fan, i wanted to have some Duke Nukem music to play whenever i play Doom. Now the way this music mod works is pretty much how the Doom Metal music mod does. for Ultimate Doom, it has music from the 1st 3 episodes of Duke Nukem 3D since the 4th one mixes things up it seems. Now there are some extra added Duke Nukem music in some of the episodes since Doom has some more levels in some episodes than what Duke 3D has. Even the menu and intermission music is from Duke Nukem 3D. Now the Duke 3D music is from the Megaton Edition since there in OGG format. Now for the likes of Doom 2 & Final Doom. It has music from the PSX added in aka Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown. Now i don't have TM at all, so i used the Duke Nukem 64 mod with the PSX tracks added on there to know what songs plays on what level. And just like for Ultimate Doom, i've used the intro & intermission music from TM. I tried to upload this thing to ModDB once, but they took it down for some reason. So i figured i'd share it with all of you here. You'll find a link to my Duke music mod so you can download it and use it for when you play Doom. I will say though that, if a mod doesn't use new music. Then it'll play the Duke music for whichever Doom game you're running

Duke Nukem Music Mod
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jt596 ... eMusic.wad
Last edited by MrRumbleRoses on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Duke Nukem Music Mod For Doom

Post by xenoxols »

Hey cool, I'll check this out. Also nice to see you on these forums.
MrRumbleRoses

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

xenoxols wrote:Hey cool, I'll check this out. Also nice to see you on these forums.
thanks. i've been trying like crazy to get on here, but i was having a hard time answering the question thing that was used. with the whole fist to a chainsaw as a shotgun is to a blank
JudgeGroovy

Post by JudgeGroovy »

Very cool, thanks for this!
MrRumbleRoses

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

JudgeGroovy wrote:Very cool, thanks for this!
no problem. enjoy :)
MrRumbleRoses

Post by MrRumbleRoses »

quick little update, but i've finally gotten the Duke music mod on ModDB. check out the page below

http://www.moddb.com/games/doom-ii/down ... c-for-doom

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”