NAHDS Project (ZDoom HD item sprites)

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Skrell

Re: NAHDS Project (ZDoom HD item sprites)

Post by Skrell »

hairylegs222 wrote:Please never let this die. I was searching endlessly finding Doom HD items. I really really hope the rest of the spheres get remade.

Thanks for the work thus far! :)
Here here!
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

hairylegs222 wrote:Please never let this die. I was searching endlessly finding Doom HD items. I really really hope the rest of the spheres get remade.

Thanks for the work thus far! :)
Skrell wrote:Here here!
Now now, guys. i know you guys really want to help and keep this thread push on but bumping it for 3 months and a nearly month and it's all about complimenting or resurrecting without any important topics about the thread itself is not helping but fooling the others!

and yes, i just got fooled. i'm such a big hoper.

EDIT:
LastManonEarth wrote:This items are awesome! I would be nice to see ones for the complete items/weapons for Project Brutality.
no... I told you guys...
Last edited by Captain J on Fri May 06, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LastManonEarth

Post by LastManonEarth »

This items are awesome! I would be nice to see ones for the complete items/weapons for Project Brutality.
LastManonEarth

Re: HD pickups (contributions appreciated)

Post by LastManonEarth »

Death Egg wrote:Image

If anyone has suggestions/opinions I'd be glad to hear them!
HI DeathEgg. Any chance you creating the remaing items to match Project Brutality´s weapons and items? I am creating mines, but the are awful compared to yours, they do not follow palettes and any kind of rule. WIll work for me, but a full pack fom you would be nice. Not sure if you are a PB fan, so I understand if you only want vanilla´s ones.

Forgot to say: finally a rocket that looks like a rocket! Awesome mod. Congrats to you and the other guy here in this post.
sweety80

Post by sweety80 »

Thank you for making.
I am not good at English.
I am a person other countries.
Death Egg

Post by Death Egg »

Since this topic is bumped, I feel I should add that good things come to those who wait...

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”