Fiendzys Other M Visor HUD V2! release.

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
ArielBoss

Re: Fiendzys Other M Visor HUD release.

Post by ArielBoss »

I love it, put you inside the game, but it remains simple and without distractions.
doomfiend wrote:[...]The weapon wad I was using was my project Simple-Hard-version 29 : I would give it an official release but it's using a lot of resources that yet need to be credited[...]
Also, any date to release this project? I love the ideia of a variety of guns, but keeping the vanilla looking, almost a "DLC" for the original.
doomfiend

Post by doomfiend »

I could release these weapons right now, but it's still in wip; the only issue is I'm gonna need help finding out whos resources are whos.
manhunt7130

Post by manhunt7130 »

i really want that wepon wad tho looks cool
doomfiend

Post by doomfiend »

I'll provide a link on the first page to it, its designed around co-op gameplay but works fine in sp mode. Please note everything is subject to change at some point, Gosimers class also doesnt get an ssg untill I can find a suitable replacement with Duke / Blood hands, I'll need help on whos resources are whos. so No credit at this particular moment is given unfortunately
doomfiend

Re: Fiendzys Other M Visor HUD V2! release.

Post by doomfiend »

Updated the HUD Video is a bit outdated because It doesn't show the orange state, Check first post if interested.
VitSm

Post by VitSm »

Link to Other M Visor Version 2 doesn't work
doomfiend

Post by doomfiend »

Updated it a bit. I might have to do the hud in acs to fix the Gradient issue.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”