Ultimate DoomVisor

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
skellitor301

Re: Ultimate DoomVisor

Post by skellitor301 »

Awesome! Glad you like it
skellitor301

Post by skellitor301 »

How about V.I.C.E.? Vocal Integration Combat Enhancement?
BerserkerNoir
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by BerserkerNoir »

I like this HuD a lot, but right now the compatibility is not supported for old gzdoom or Zandronum.
I somehow managed to use an old build of your hud, and made it usable for Zandronum 3.0, and added ammo types from BDv21 Beta, the only thing I dont seem to do is to add new Weapons to the List, how is it done? ACS?
saegiru

Post by saegiru »

BerserkerNoir wrote:I like this HuD a lot, but right now the compatibility is not supported for old gzdoom or Zandronum.
I somehow managed to use an old build of your hud, and made it usable for Zandronum 3.0, and added ammo types from BDv21 Beta, the only thing I dont seem to do is to add new Weapons to the List, how is it done? ACS?
Yes, it is done via ACS, and I honestly hate it. I am looking to go Zscript eventually (not that will help you with old versions or Zand). If you want to edit or add any weapon lists, its the saeweap.acs file. You'll just need to compile any changes you make.
BerserkerNoir

Post by BerserkerNoir »

saegiru wrote: Yes, it is done via ACS, and I honestly hate it. I am looking to go Zscript eventually (not that will help you with old versions or Zand). If you want to edit or add any weapon lists, its the saeweap.acs file. You'll just need to compile any changes you make.
I Just did it, thank you.
Looking forward for the ZScript version when it comes out!
nonamiriuki

Post by nonamiriuki »

I'm having a problem, I'm trying to run UDV with Poject Brutality v3.0 but the ammo display does not appear at all. Everything else works it even says "pistol" or "rifle" on top of where the ammo should be but there are no numbers.
Frozenwolf150

Post by Frozenwolf150 »

nonamiriuki wrote:I'm having a problem, I'm trying to run UDV with Poject Brutality v3.0 but the ammo display does not appear at all. Everything else works it even says "pistol" or "rifle" on top of where the ammo should be but there are no numbers.
I might have an answer. The current version of UDV isn't compatible with the latest Github version of Project Brutality 3.0. You'll need to go back to the PB 3.0 beta test version from January 2018, which is still compatible.

I think this is the correct link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aRFCJe ... 9I6cK/view

Alternately, you could load a second HUD mod like HXRTC after UDV so that you get the functioning features of UDV with the ammo counters of HXRTC, though that one still isn't compatible with the newer PB weapons like the Excavator.
Valherran

Post by Valherran »

Frozenwolf150 wrote:
nonamiriuki wrote:I'm having a problem, I'm trying to run UDV with Poject Brutality v3.0 but the ammo display does not appear at all. Everything else works it even says "pistol" or "rifle" on top of where the ammo should be but there are no numbers.
I might have an answer. The current version of UDV isn't compatible with the latest Github version of Project Brutality 3.0. You'll need to go back to the PB 3.0 beta test version from January 2018, which is still compatible.

I think this is the correct link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aRFCJe ... 9I6cK/view

Alternately, you could load a second HUD mod like HXRTC after UDV so that you get the functioning features of UDV with the ammo counters of HXRTC, though that one still isn't compatible with the newer PB weapons like the Excavator.
May as well wait for Brutal Doom V21, this should be out around next week.
saegiru

Post by saegiru »

Updated a few days ago... supports BDv21, and added some new features. Don't have much time to work on it these days, but give it a look if you feel like it.

Also, I will not be working on fixing any Project Brutality issues until a final version of that is released. Updating for every new build of PB got super tiring so I had to stop.
Vampire_2008

Post by Vampire_2008 »

Game crashes on new version when finding secret.
Game: DooM 2
Sourceport: GZDoom 4.1.3
Mods: Only UDV_v2.13_A_BASE.pk3
Crashed when language not is English. Currently I used russian.
saegiru

Post by saegiru »

Vampire_2008 wrote:Game crashes on new version when finding secret.
Hmm, that's an odd one... I'll have to look into it. Very likely could be related to GZDoom itself and not my mod. My mod doesn't do anything with language... You might want to send this bug to the developers of GZDoom too.
Vampire_2008

Post by Vampire_2008 »

saegiru wrote:
Hmm, that's an odd one... I'll have to look into it. Very likely could be related to GZDoom itself and not my mod. My mod doesn't do anything with language... You might want to send this bug to the developers of GZDoom too.
Without UDV works fine.
saegiru

Post by saegiru »

Vampire_2008 wrote:
saegiru wrote:
Without UDV works fine.
With UDV mine isn't crashing though... can you post your crash log?
Running Dog

Post by Running Dog »

That's a great mod! Unfortunately, with BDv21 "Critical bleeding/Energize" and "Weapon list" doesn't work
saegiru

Post by saegiru »

Running Dog wrote:That's a great mod! Unfortunately, with BDv21 "Critical bleeding/Energize" and "Weapon list" doesn't work

What kind of error are you getting? I am able to use both of those with BDv21.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”