Ultimate DoomVisor

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Running Dog

Re: Ultimate DoomVisor

Post by Running Dog »

saegiru wrote:
Running Dog wrote:That's a great mod! Unfortunately, with BDv21 "Critical bleeding/Energize" and "Weapon list" doesn't work

What kind of error are you getting? I am able to use both of those with BDv21.
Well, I found the reason why these things don't work. With "Normal mode" UDV works fine, but with "Tactical mode" bleeding and weapon list don't working.
Also, sorry for my bad English.
Vampire_2008
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Vampire_2008 »

saegiru wrote: With UDV mine isn't crashing though... can you post your crash log?
Here it. Sorry for delay.
Attachments
CrashReport.zip
(55.32 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
skellitor301

Post by skellitor301 »

Heya, I've tried the updated UDV with my voicepack btw and I noticed it's pretty quiet. Is there a way to turn that up in game or should I try to amplify the files themselves? I still got the raw files so if there's anything you want me to update or redo just let me know my dude. Btw what did you think of the voice name suggestion?
Vodka

Post by Vodka »

Is there any chance to get only "AI Alerts"?

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”