Requiem Music COVER

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Xeotroid
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Requiem Music COVER

Post by Xeotroid »

Pretty damn good mod and it has some awesome music, so hey, why not cover it (and yes, I call them covers and not remasters from now on)?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, you can download this cover in different formats:
For listening-only purposes in MP3 (320kbps)
For listening-only purposes in FLAC
For gameplay purposes in OGG stored in PK3
(Sorry about Google's warning, just because the file is too big they can't 'scan' it?)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In case you don't know about Requiem, download it here:
http://www.doomworld.com/idgames/?file= ... equiem.zip

My other Doom-related music projects:
Heretic music cover
HeXen music cover and sound remaster
Strife music cover
Chex Quest music cover

Any feedback is welcomed!
Nevander

Re: Requiem Music COVER

Post by Nevander »

I knew I recognized that name and sure enough, I have the megawad downloaded but I never played it all the way through. I might have to now while listening to this over the included music. Sounds good so far, great job!
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

This makes me realize the fact that Requiem never got a sequel and has fallen slightly into obscurity over the years unlike its more popular brethren, like Memento Mori and Hell Revealed which both have a follow-ups. One thing Requiem had was an awesome soundtrack and I remember it having some cool level effects for the time.
Hellser
Global Moderator
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Hellser »

I've been playing Requiem for the first time today, let alone; with these covers that you've done. I have to admit; the music is amazing. You did a good job, as did the original composer / artists. :)
Disc Primitive

Post by Disc Primitive »

Wow! :wub:

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”