Droplets - Updated 01/04/2017

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Droplets - Updated 01/04/2017

Postby doomsy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 am

Hey. So i cant get this mod to work with anything else than only red blood ?
I want the blue and green blood to work for my cacodemons and barons.
I tried droplets_v15.pk3 and more itterations of the mod.
I tried it in both doom1 and doom2 iwad.
I tried it along with other mods, and i tried it as the only mod loaded.
Can someone help me get that green and blue blood working ? Thanks !

Postby m8f » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 am

Try loading droplets with Blood Fixer. Droplets mod itself doesn't contain blood colors.
the dreamer

Postby doomsy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:32 pm

thanks m8f that worked.
Was sure i read in this thread that droplet mod had colors....

Postby Caligari87 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Just a quick note, I've added and fixed the Hideous Destructor patch for Droplets v15 on the github repo I put up a while ago: https://github.com/caligari87/droplets

I'm just here for the community
Discord: Caligari87#3089

Postby Someone64 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 am

Something really strange is going on with all the droplets repositories. It's not happening with other github projects either. If I download the zips and extract them they throw errors no matter what software I use to do it. I've tried redownloading several times and this really seems to only be a problem for droplets. Oddly, though, using the 7-zip test feature to see if files are corrupted says it's completely normal but trying to extract them just breaks. This seems to only have happened after you added the new HD patch because I was able to use this repository to get droplets before.

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches