Page 7 of 7

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:30 am
by Skrell
Voxelbro wrote:while I am slowly making more stuff for Brutal Doom SE, the remaining stuff is complex so it is kinda hard and takes some serious work

also being the mod with most chances to update and lose all work doesn't help


Well technically ALL of the Brutal Doom-esque mods will be changing soon with the release of v20; however, any work you do with regard to SE is GREATLY appreciated as i think it is the best of the Brutal Doom versions. I really have no idea how voxel translations works, but rest assured i am appreciative of your time.

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 pm
by zedas
I put together a little patch for use with these packs and the Standard edition of Brutal Doom v19.
You can find it here. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47555

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:15 pm
by wildweasel
zedas wrote:I put together a little patch for use with these packs and the Standard edition of Brutal Doom v19.
You can find it here. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47555

While your post could be considered relevant, you should generally not advertise your own project in other peoples' project threads.

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:11 am
by PSTrooper
I've been waiting for this to get bumped.
VoxelBro, I saw you had started a voxel project for Heretic. I've been working on a few voxels for Heretic myself. I'm actually undecided about making my collection of voxels into it's own project or joining them with yours. I got a few done, including some that apparently you had done as well (ethereal arrows, Elven Wand ammo). I'm planning on doing a bunch more.
Image

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:46 am
by zedas
wildweasel wrote:
zedas wrote:I put together a little patch for use with these packs and the Standard edition of Brutal Doom v19.
You can find it here. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=47555

While your post could be considered relevant, you should generally not advertise your own project in other peoples' project threads.


10-4, Sorry about that. I didn't mean to horn in. My little patch is kind of an addendum to this, but point taken.

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:36 pm
by Voxelbro
PSTrooper wrote:I've been waiting for this to get bumped.
VoxelBro, I saw you had started a voxel project for Heretic. I've been working on a few voxels for Heretic myself. I'm actually undecided about making my collection of voxels into it's own project or joining them with yours. I got a few done, including some that apparently you had done as well (ethereal arrows, Elven Wand ammo). I'm planning on doing a bunch more.
Image


Nice egg you got there.If you are doing a bunch of voxels, I recommend making your own project, you are free to use mine as you wish

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm
by PSTrooper
Voxelbro wrote:I recommend making your own project, you are free to use mine as you wish


Cool, I'll just do that then. Thanks.

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:11 pm
by LucasGodzilla
Mild Bump: This is a great resource thread, glad I found it!

Re: Voxel addons - 7 done

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:48 am
by Skrell
LucasGodzilla wrote:Mild Bump: This is a great resource thread, glad I found it!

Agreed!! I hope to see some updates soon :)