3xBR-noblend Sprite Upscales [Update: It's getting BRUTAL!]

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Ringman

Re: 3xBR-noblend Sprite Upscales [Update: It's getting BRUTA

Post by Ringman »

Considering this was just made as a joke, which apparently only I thought was funny, I don't plan on doing anything else with it. Also, I like the wet look, makes him look sticky, but that's personal preference. I never use plastic wrap.

IMHO, not that I'm an expert or anything, you should add some deeper shading on yours to make him look less "flat." However, considering how flat the original looks, this may have been intentional, but I still think because of the shines, yours actually looks a tad flatter than the original.
TZC

Post by TZC »

I'm sorry if anyone's offended by this formidable bump but it's a last resort. I originally downloaded this but I've been looking for the brutal 3xbr upscale over almost a dozen drives for the past.. I don't know how long. Searched all I could for a link somewhere else online, no luck..

I also tried getting in touch with spookyfox 2 or 3 months ago with no luck either so please, does anybody still have the file to share as the links are long dead.

Any help would be great because I'd really like to inspect it
mallo

Post by mallo »

TZC

Post by TZC »

Alright thanks for the reply :) Happy new year
Cataflexia

Post by Cataflexia »

Hi there, is possible to update the 3xBR Brutal Doom for the 2.1 version?
Darkcrafter
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Darkcrafter »

Cataflexia wrote:Hi there, is possible to update the 3xBR Brutal Doom for the 2.1 version?
I'm sorry to say that but there is no more any need in having this pack as pretty much any recent gzdoom or lzdoom version have xbrz upscaler. You can activate them in display settings, hardware rendererer then texture options, high quality upscal ing.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”