Doomguy Visor Hud - NOW 4:3 COMPATIBLE

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Doomguy Visor Hud

Postby twinkieman93 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:54 am

Mike12 wrote:Making it all blue would be incredibly easy, actually! All you'd have to do is go in SLADE, extract the files for the armor bar, and replace the relevant files for the health bar with the armor bar's files. (for the ammo bars, just flip the armor files horizontally with Paint or something and repeat the process) The flashing stuff would require more coding, though.

Oh, hey, thanks! I had to flip it in GIMP because Paint doesn't play nice with transparency, though. But I got it done. :D
twinkieman93
The Bullfighter

Postby southpark2010 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Just a question: Would the transparency be affected by the Software Renderer, or are HUDs different?
southpark2010
GAHH! Zombies with big guns...

Postby Mike12 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 pm

southpark2010 wrote:Just a question: Would the transparency be affected by the Software Renderer, or are HUDs different?

Not sure: if the transparency gives you trouble, the Zandronum version is the same thing except without the transparency.
Mike12
Horror fanatic

Postby Max Dickings » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

I can't figure out how to resize this shit on imgur.

Cousin finished mugshots.

THOUGHTS?
Max Dickings

Postby -Ghost- » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Looks good, is there like a static/lines effect moving over the mugshot?
-Ghost-

Postby BloodyAcid » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Kinda looks like the HUD face is bending the wrong way. The hp/ammo counters bend towards the lower/middle region whereas the mug bends out and up.
BloodyAcid
sucky sucky go lucky

Postby Max Dickings » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 pm

Damn. I kind of see it now.

I'll forward these to my cousin. (Because I wish I could alter/create these myself :cry: )
Max Dickings

Re: Doomguy Hud

Postby kaos_2211 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:07 pm

hello very good mod .... hears someone could help me I need to bend a hud ... but when you have less than 30% health is mustre on the player's screen LED flashing red screen or display an image .. as in the mod tutnt .. or doomero in doom3 mod, I promise to give credit ...

hola muy buen mod.... oye alguien me podria ayudar necesito aser un hud... pero cuando tenga menos de 30% de salud se mustre en la pantalla del jugador la pantalla parpadiando en rojo o se muestre una imagen.. como sucede en el mod de tutnt.. o de doomero en su mod de doom3, prometo dar credito...
kaos_2211
any rookie can be professional. with much effort and dedication

Re: Doomguy Hud

Postby Mike12 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 am

kaos_2211 wrote:hello very good mod .... hears someone could help me I need to bend a hud ... but when you have less than 30% health is mustre on the player's screen LED flashing red screen or display an image .. as in the mod tutnt .. or doomero in doom3 mod, I promise to give credit ...

hola muy buen mod.... oye alguien me podria ayudar necesito aser un hud... pero cuando tenga menos de 30% de salud se mustre en la pantalla del jugador la pantalla parpadiando en rojo o se muestre una imagen.. como sucede en el mod de tutnt.. o de doomero en su mod de doom3, prometo dar credito...

Anybody can use it in whatever as long as the proper credits are given.

On an unrelated note, does anybody know the 320x240 equivalent of a 16:10 resolution (or to put it another way, the lowest 16:10 resolution)? I need it if I'm going to add16:10 compatibility to the visor hud.
Mike12
Horror fanatic

Postby Grenth » Wed May 01, 2013 9:59 am

720x480 is the smallest 16:10 resolution that I can use in GZDoom. I'm not sure if it's the smallest 16:10 resolution possible, but that's what I got from a quick check in the game itself. I hope that helps!
Grenth

Postby 8SCARFace8 » Sun May 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Excuse me gouys, I´m kind of confused but ... where is the latest downloadable zandronum version ? I don´t see the link anywhere here :-/.
8SCARFace8

Postby [id]Angel » Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Hey guys any backup links in there, the links are broken and i cant download em,
[id]Angel

Postby Mike12 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:04 am

Sorry for the delay, guys - here's the alternate download links!

GZDoom version: http://www.mediafire.com/?ca3e308zb847053

Zandronum version: http://www.mediafire.com/?8vl9feakdbodcgz
Last edited by Mike12 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike12
Horror fanatic

Postby Mav3rick » Fri May 31, 2013 8:09 am

well mike i got this trying on zandronum.

Execution could not continue.

Script error, "doomvisorv1-zndrm.pk3:sbarinfo.txt" line 5:
Bad syntax.
Mav3rick
Need some light??

Postby Michael_M88 » Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 pm

Aww man, Zandronum version wont work in any of your links :( I hope you can fix that soon, this hud would be PERFECT for me.
Michael_M88

PreviousNext

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches