[Release]Wolfenstein 3D Bosses rotations.

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Voltcom9

Re: [Release]Wolfenstein 3D Bosses rotations.

Post by Voltcom9 »

That's awesome thanks!
ttp

Post by ttp »

Well done!
ttp

Post by ttp »

This is really awesome work. I am very impressed. Everything that is old is new again.

I was wondering if there was a way I could contact you UnTrustable. I attempted to send you a private message but it keeps telling me I am not authorized to use this feature. Do you have an email? I would like to share some ideas with you, and ask you a few questions about your assets.

Keep up the good work, this is one of the most exciting projects I have ever seen.
UnTrustable

Post by UnTrustable »

Accidentely i just came back on this forum last week, saw a private message, and certainly answered him.
Well... as from now.. im kinda back...that is however... my new work and new contract binds me alittle to my dayjob.
I dont know the right words in English, but im still kinda busy with that day job untill november december...
This new company is a whole lot better than my previous... they pay alot better, they are more kind...
We have a contract with some customer which have a job for us until somewhere november...december... so...
Sure i will have more time in the night time, and im slowly finishing some other - not important for all of you, i guess - projects.
In the maintime i have started a few more projects, one of them is a angled BFG.
Yeah i know, i have seen the Doom 4 angled BFG, but i wanted the ORIGINAL and the old fashion BFG angled.. and that seemed not to exist...so
And those who knows me... "what does not exist, i'll make it".... that is however.. if i can make it... :3:
After that, i think there is time again to pick up where i left of about the Boss Rotations.

If there are some suggestions, or requests... im back on the forum, my financials are better than a couple years ago...so
Keep in mind, im not on the forum every day, so be patient with me please....
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Glad you're back, and having a very normal, fine and productive life. I'm so proud of you. And can't wait for more news from ya!
UnTrustable

Post by UnTrustable »

The only recent Sprite thing i did was a BFG9000 angled.. but that thing needs more angle... al step by step.... little by little.. :3:
Okay, lets not derail the topic too much, but here is some proof:

[imgur]http://www.3dshots.nl/wads/BFG-Angled_003.bmp[/imgur]

Grr, image is not showing....
ttp

Post by ttp »

UnTrustable wrote:Accidentely i just came back on this forum last week, saw a private message, and certainly answered him.
Well... as from now.. im kinda back...that is however... my new work and new contract binds me alittle to my dayjob.
I dont know the right words in English, but im still kinda busy with that day job untill november december...
This new company is a whole lot better than my previous... they pay alot better, they are more kind...
We have a contract with some customer which have a job for us until somewhere november...december... so...
Sure i will have more time in the night time, and im slowly finishing some other - not important for all of you, i guess - projects.
In the maintime i have started a few more projects, one of them is a angled BFG.
Yeah i know, i have seen the Doom 4 angled BFG, but i wanted the ORIGINAL and the old fashion BFG angled.. and that seemed not to exist...so
And those who knows me... "what does not exist, i'll make it".... that is however.. if i can make it... :3:
After that, i think there is time again to pick up where i left of about the Boss Rotations.

If there are some suggestions, or requests... im back on the forum, my financials are better than a couple years ago...so
Keep in mind, im not on the forum every day, so be patient with me please....
I do not know who you replied to but it was not me. Is there anyway you could post an email address with which I may contact you directly?
UnTrustable

Post by UnTrustable »

Attachments
UberMutant_Total_Sheet_04.png
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

YES

Good to see you man!
PSTrooper

Post by PSTrooper »

Looking pretty good.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Excellent to see you getting back on the making of boss rotations. Keep it up!
Superdave938

Post by Superdave938 »

Someone should improve those BJ player sprites,
Attachments
BJ Dummy-1.png.png
BJ Dummy-1.png.png (1.26 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Superdave938

Post by Superdave938 »

Btw, fixed sprites
Attachments
New Piskel-3.png (4).png
New Piskel-2.png (5).png
New Piskel-1.png (61).png
Superdave938

Post by Superdave938 »

Knife and pistol pickup sprites
With SOD
Attachments
New Piskel-2.png (6).png
New Piskel-2.png (6).png (1.47 KiB) Viewed 2009 times
Superdave938

Post by Superdave938 »

I have Duel chainguns
Attachments
Angled Chaingun V2-1.png.png

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”