An tiny yet unfinished weapon mod

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

An tiny yet unfinished weapon mod

Post by Tapwave »

WHAT IS THIS?
This is a weapon mod. It's for doom 2.

WHAT DOES IT DO?
Not much. It smoothes the animation a little bit and changes weapon behavior slightly.

WHY SHOULD I GET IT?
1. It's minuscule, not even one megaoctet!
2. If you need something that sticks kind of close to the original weapons, this is for you.

WHERE IS THIS THING AT?
It's almost finished! I'm currently at the playtesting phase, and i'm almost done.
The very final goal is to make it much more balanced and (gosh!) do everything in TEXTURES so i can make it even smaller.

WHERE DO I GET IT?
Here!

Please give me your feedback, i'm currently trying to "fix" the weapon behavior in general. If there's anything that bothers you, may it be speed, strength, sprite issues or any combination of them, feel free to tell me and i'l go fix it as soon as i can.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”