Full GZDoom Skybox Set

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
wolfman

Re: Full GZDoom Skybox Set

Post by wolfman »

Since this topic was bumped I'll post the links here.

skyboxesD1.zip
skyboxesD2.zip
SkyboxesPLUT.zip
SkyboxesTNT.zip
Armaetus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Armaetus »

Thank you for the reuploads, I was wondering why the OP links were dead. These should be edited into the first post by a mod.

My only issue is with the episode 1 sky for Doom, I miss the misty white background as opposed to a more Earthy blue sky. Besides, why would a small moon have a clear atmosphere?
Skrell

Post by Skrell »

any chance someone could package all these into a single wad file that would work in any version of doom ?
noonecares

Post by noonecares »

BoldEnglishman wrote:
Lexus Alyus wrote:I always used to think that E1 took place in a rain forest or something :D
I assume you already know that those "mountains" are part of a rainforest of some sort? (at least, from what one can deduce from the real photograph used for that sky)
*bump* John Romero himself said that they took a picture of some mountains in China and everyone knew what they did.
sweety80

Post by sweety80 »

I will use well. Thank you...
The letter because I'm sorry. I came from other countries.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”