Shazam for Heretic

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Shazam for Heretic

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:02 pm

This mod adds unique animations and idle sounds to tomed weapons in Heretic. It's been sitting on my desktop for a while and I thought I'd better release it already.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5jfpzbexppf93o5/Shazam%20for%20Heretic.wad?dl=0

Screenshots:
Spoiler:
Sgt. Shivers

Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Re: Shazam for Heretic

Postby GAA1992 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:37 pm

This seems amazing! Downloading.
GAA1992
Demons are a disease. Meet the cure.

Postby Grigori » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:31 pm

This will make a fine addition to my autoload!
Grigori

Discord: Agitatio#4183

Postby DabbingSquidward » Sat May 26, 2018 12:37 am

I've had this sitting on my hard drive for a while and finally decided to give it a try. While the animations and sounds themselves are nice, I'm put off because the new sprites are not based on the Heretic Minor Sprite Fixing Project, but rather on the original ones, I just can't look at that mace for long without being irritated by the black border pixels. :/
DabbingSquidward

Return to Graphic/Audio Patches