The Cronus Camp for Wayward Boys - Stealth Horror Game 1.0

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
ImpieTwo

Re: The Cronus Camp for Wayward Boys - Stealth Horror Game 1

Post by ImpieTwo »

ZikShadow wrote:Not on pickup, I meant when I used the rune key itself on the skull slot. The first time I used it in Hypostyle, I was surprised to find all of the enemies suddenly dying, replaced instead by 2 polyps. 1 guarding the area that then leads to the exit lowering switch (that I had to run around 'cause sneaking past polyps are impossible due to how unpredictable their patrols are, also doens't help that the room itself is tiny), the other patrolling the core area. In Labyrinth, the moment I used the first skull slot I found, all 10 enemies just all of the sudden went silent and died (including the polyp I just released to nab the key from!). I was able to just run around the area pressing the rest of the switches, searching for supplies and what not, then exiting the map without a hitch. Was that not an intentional thing?
Y'know, it might've been and I just forgot about it. I wonder if I did that 'cos I thought it'd be easier than dealing with them AND the polyps, or if I decided against it and forgot to take that line of code out.

I swear, this mod was such a mess from start to finish. :oops: :lol:

Part of the problem is whenever I ask for beta testers, maybe one guy ever gets back to me, so I barely get any beta feedback until after I release the thing. Then the bug reports start rolling in, after it's already been plastered on youtube.
ImpieTwo

Re: The Cronus Camp for Wayward Boys - Stealth Horror Game 1

Post by ImpieTwo »

Posted an update! The washer fires an actual projectile now and is a bit less glitchy I think. Doesn't seem to freeze the game when you throw it at barrels now at least.

Also the Pigs' first appearance was changed so it's a lot less cool unfortunately. The way I had it set up was impossible to pull off without glitching the monsters into perma-chase mode.

Also the Banished map doesn't force you to run from a Jitterhead in the beginning now. I think. Unless other glitches pop up I'm not aware of.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”