New Map

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Dudweiser

New Map

Post by Dudweiser »

This is my first map and I was just looking for some feedback on it. It's still not complete this is just the first draft and I'll prob keep adding to it overtime.

Here's a link to a full playthrough of it, just editing some areas here and there and I'll upload the file soon if people are interested in playing and providing feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ayVs6 ... e=youtu.be

Thanks
cortlong50

Re: New Map

Post by cortlong50 »

looks pretty damn fun man, post a download link and ill give it a play
Dudweiser

Post by Dudweiser »

Yeah that was my intention mate, just a single large map with over the top weapons and enemies with the standard doom puzzles etc. Respawn and item respawn are essential for what the map is but if you can complete it without dying please send me a video because I die A LOT haha. I'll get that uploaded for you today bud.
Zen3001

Post by Zen3001 »

make some vanilla maps
Arctangent

Post by Arctangent »

Zen3001 wrote:make some vanilla maps
Well, I suppose someone had to introduce the newbie to the concept of utterly unhelpful "advice" that is almost certainly based around the concept of everyone in the world being a clone of the guy giving it.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

... :?

Anyway, I'm moving this to the Land of the Dead:
Dudweiser, [url=https://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?p=1039161#p1039161]here[/url], wrote:I couldn't edit my other topic or delete it, so if any moderators see this can you please remove "New Map" thread thanks.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”