[Developer Needed] [WIP] [Alpha] Dishonored

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
DenTheUA

Re: [WIP] [Alpha] Dishonored

Post by DenTheUA »

Ooo, that's nice. I suppose I'll cease the development of my version to see what you'll come up with. Best of luck to you!
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

Thanks. This is currently on pause cause I'm fighting university, but I do plan on resuming development after this trimester.
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

I regret to inform you that due to recent events, such as me finally deciding to quit solo modding for good, this project is now on indefinite hiatus. Again. Something like this was likely anticipated by the community, considering the history of this mod, which I am in no way proud of. It sucks. Unfortunately, solo modding isn't worth it. It's a complete waste of time on my side. I used to enjoy it, but now it's become a major strain to meet expectations and satisfy a group of people. At the end of the day I stopped doing it for my own enjoyment and started doing it for the enjoyment of other people. Needless to say that's not a positive feeling. I feel like a dumb peon whose only goal is to deliver the newest version of the mod so people can criticize it, rinse and repeat, instead of having fun. I'm bored to death of this cycle.

However, if anyone would like to continue development, they are more than welcome to do so. If you have a GitLab account, I will be more than happy to transfer the repository to you. I honestly don't care what direction the mod would take. Feel free to erase my name from any and all credits. I. Do. Not. Care.

Please PM me to discuss the repository transfer or just to let me know that you'd like to build on top of this mod. The thread will be locked and repo deleted (if not transferred) once someone picks up the mod and downloads all the necessary files.

tl;dr I quit.

P.S. that doesn't mean I'll be leaving the community. It's just that community/private team projects would be the only places to find me from now on. I still have a lot to actually deliver, just not solo.
Zen3001

Re: [Developer Needed] [WIP] [Alpha] Dishonored

Post by Zen3001 »

I don't think I can help but nice to hear that this isn't a complete dead project

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”