[Abandoning]Vanilla as Fuck:Final edit

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Orangewaggs

Re: Vanilla as Fuck:Weapon test

Post by Orangewaggs »

Played the first 5 levels of doom 2 and noticed a few things, dont know if it will help but....
-trying to shoot enemies with the ssg on level 5 through windows caused the shots to hit the bottom of the window, thus having to switch to a different weapon after failing to hit a enemy 3 times...
-the chaingun's recoil is pretty absurd, dont know if it was intentional but the screen shakes so mush thati have to stop firing to look at where im looking.
- the bolt action rifle seems a little weak for what it has in rate of fire. Takes 2-3 shots to kill and imp and by that i could switch to a another weapon and kill it faster.
The above comments are my attempt cat constructive criticism, sorry if it's not very good, im only trying to help.
As for the shotgun and SSG, i love the variation in the animations, gives them a certain fresh perspective to them.

Keep going with this, in the time i played it, itt was very enjoyable.
Facínora

Re: Vanilla as Fuck:Weapon test

Post by Facínora »

Your review is ready here. Sorry I took too long...
JoeyTD
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: [Abandoning]Vanilla as Fuck:Final edit

Post by JoeyTD »

I'm Abandoning this mod but I have updated the first post with the latest/last build of this mod for everyone.

All custom assets I made for this mod are free to use.

Can a admin or a mod lock this topic?

thank you all.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”