My new map

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Accensus

Re: My new map

Post by Accensus »

Yeah, this is what I was talking about.
Sarah
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian 11 (bullseye), Windows 10

Post by Sarah »

Image :glare:
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

That is all that needs to be said.
ztktx

Post by ztktx »

did anyone like my map
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Honestly? Not particularly. It seemed very mundane to me. But I am not a fan of slaughter maps, so...

If I were to comment on something other than the slaughter map part, though, I think the texturing is very repetitive, it's hard to find where you are, the areas simply aren't unique enough, and it lags the living hell out of my computer whenever I open the auto map (but I also have sprites shown in the auto map).
ztktx

Post by ztktx »

search for my original baseofhell map. it's my best
Gothic

Post by Gothic »

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been banned yet. All of the maps he made on this forum are clearly troll maps, even when people try to show him that you can make good playable maps with a minimal amount of enemies, he just keeps releasing shit like this.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Gothic wrote:I'm surprised this guy hasn't been banned yet. All of the maps he made on this forum are clearly troll maps, even when people try to show him that you can make good playable maps with a minimal amount of enemies, he just keeps releasing shit like this.
I'd be okay with just forbidding him from posting new maps, honestly.
Zhs2
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support
Location: Maryland, USA, but probably also in someone's mod somewhere

Post by Zhs2 »

Nothing's wrong with slaughtermaps when played with the right combo, so long as they aren't engineered to outright crash or potato your OS/PC. I'm still miffed at things like Dark Tartarus for being interesting, yet absolutely unfair. Without mapsets like this, where would we inspire fun megaweapons?

Oh, and the fact that ztktx incited a community project is a win in my book. Moar megawads are always a good thing!
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

Limit-removing megawads, too! I got nothing against Boom-compatible megawads, but we need some (G)ZDoom stuff from time to time.
Dr_Cosmobyte

Post by Dr_Cosmobyte »

So he actually is responsible for something good. The world just don't make sense.
NexuS

Post by NexuS »

oh ha ha what a funny map i will troll the guys on zdoom forum because i am the best i like my maps yeah
guy FUCK YOU this shit ''joke maps (or just shit)'' are more dificult than the plutonia map 32 seriously stop these maps it's getting bad for you
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

NexuS wrote:oh ha ha what a funny map i will troll the guys on zdoom forum because i am the best i like my maps yeah
guy FUCK YOU this shit ''joke maps (or just shit)'' are more dificult than the plutonia map 32 seriously stop these maps it's getting bad for you
He's already banned, dude. You don't need to dogpile on him, and all you're accomplishing is bumping the topic uselessly.

Not to mention you're being really rude, even if he "deserves" it.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”