baseofhell.wad

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
UnTrustable

Re: baseofhell.wad

Post by UnTrustable »

ztktx wrote:There is one map which is impossible even with cheats on. Sure you can share op weapons to me
Skulltag weapons are not over-powered, they are a nice collection of weapons together with the standard Doom weapons.
Okay, they are alittle more powerfull than the standard Doom weapons... :wink:
Zero X. Diamond wrote:It's been a while since I've seen a good old Something Awful style Mod Challenge! I also think I'll try this just for the fuck of it.
So, how did you doing this one?
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

You're gonna need a "Box of Russian Overkill" kind of overpowered. I'm using a BFG that kills everything in a 256 map units radius and I can't even begin to explain how underpowered that is. Dual wielding all weapons and still not OP enough. If the mapper doesn't want you to succeed, there's not much you can do.
UnTrustable

Post by UnTrustable »

Lud wrote:You're gonna need a "Box of Russian Overkill" kind of overpowered. I'm using a BFG that kills everything in a 256 map units radius and I can't even begin to explain how underpowered that is. Dual wielding all weapons and still not OP enough. If the mapper doesn't want you to succeed, there's not much you can do.
:mrgreen: Well, the Instant Monster Killer power-up kills everything. It's THE ultimate thing that can't be beaten. :mrgreen:

See here: https://youtu.be/Os0OiK4PRNo?t=6m22s

Anyways: Here is the video... its 57 minutes long... :blergh: https://youtu.be/CpnIdR9btIA
Popsoap10

Post by Popsoap10 »

Lud wrote:

Code: Select all

Actor WarlordOfHell 22282
{ 
  Health 25000
Kek.
:shock:
Holy Jesus, that is way too much HP. I'm scared to look at any other custom monsters in this now.

If the other behavior is the same, this isn't so much a hard monster more so a tedious as hell meatshield.
Last edited by Popsoap10 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accensus

Post by Accensus »

There's two custom monsters, one of which has 1500 health and the other...well...you can see from my post.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”