Help with modification...

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
ToMmysek795

Help with modification...

Post by ToMmysek795 »

Hello, i'm need help with modification(I'm Created Czech Version, and i need a translator to english.)
+ Developers
2 ACS Programators
4 Map Designers
6 Designers
This image is in game.
WBUM0.png
WBUM0.png (8.37 KiB) Viewed 1376 times
simpletonnn

Re: Help with modification...

Post by simpletonnn »

i think this is the wrong subforum for seeking help
you also clearly havent read the project posting guidelines
Cutmanmike wrote:1) Before posting a new topic here, be sure you actually have a project in progress or release. For example, posting a new thread called "Mario TC" with the post "Hey i'm making a mario tc, more info soon!" isn't good enough. Be sure you've got plans for your project. Think about things like main features, help you could possibly want, suggestions you'd like. Or go take a few screenshots. People like screenshots. Just make sure you have a base for what you're going to be working on or no one is going to take interest. (Your title screen really doesn't count.)

2) Just to clarify from the above rule: you need to post something from your project! If a project thread is posted without screenshots, we'll give you 24 hours to get them added, or else your project thread is going to get locked. Not everybody wants to download a large-ish WAD file and puzzle over what exactly is changed, so it helps to show people what it looks like without making them read a wall of text or download a file and be surprised. If the mod has already been released in the thread's first post, screenshots are merely suggested, not required. We can be more lenient for mods where a screenshot does not convey what the mod actually does, i.e. for music and sound patches or mutators.

3) When making a new topic, it's nice to let people know the actual progress of the project. If it's in progress, put WIP in the title. If it's finished put released. If you feel you need to, you can put a % of how much it's done, or a date it's going to be completed by (take care with that). Remember you can always edit the first post of your topic to change the title of the thread.
Evilfish6666

Post by Evilfish6666 »

Yup, gotta love these completely unthought out projects and threads.

I don't mean to be a cynical condescending bastard, but I do question why the OP even made a thread for this...
Its just a damn picture, nothing about project goals or even so much as a hint to what it is they're even trying to accomplish.

Expecting talented & experienced Doom modders to just jump in and help you with something this asinine is complete folly.
simpletonnn

Post by simpletonnn »

he didnt even say what the mod was which us probably the worst part

and that poorly designed minecraft skin doesnt look exactly enticing at all
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

I don't think anymore needs to be said seeing as it already was.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”