Another map

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
UnTrustable

Re: Another map

Post by UnTrustable »

ztktx wrote:The bfg is still acceptable. I was afraid someone would jump over the lava pit and go to the exit lol
Which is also possible.
Maybe its better to make the pit abit longer... so that jumping is no longer possible...
Keep in mind that some players uses strafe-running settings, that makes their speed even faster and so are their jumps...
ztktx

Post by ztktx »

Sure. I can fix that very easily.
unRyker

Post by unRyker »

I like what UnTrustable did. I had Shadowplay enabled so I managed to get footage of my first runthrough. It was really tough, and left me tired at the end, but I was glad to see a map that allowed me to liberally use the rocket launcher almost exclusively. I couldn't find the last secret, though.

I could've done better but my phone kept going off so I kept getting distracted. Regardless, like UnTrustable said, this really gives me flashbacks to some of my first ever beginner maps, and it can only get better from there! I'd try experimenting with lighting and texture variation next, maybe some teleportation as well as having both indoors and outdoors in one map.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”