[discontinued] Weapon sway

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Nash

Re: [discontinued] Weapon sway

Post by Nash »

26 August 2017: I am no longer using ACS and am going to retire this. Despite stating clearly in my original post that this was a proof of concept and code resource, I am still getting PMs from people asking me how to "fix" this "mod" because "it's not working" with their load order. I never offered to support this "mod" because well it wasn't a mod.

Also, I don't use ACS anymore and even if I plan to return to this project, it will be rewritten from scratch and all the old code will be thrown away so this is as good as dead.

Requesting graveyard.
Accensus

Re: [discontinued] Weapon sway

Post by Accensus »

Nash wrote:26 August 2017: I am no longer using ACS and am going to retire this. Despite stating clearly in my original post that this was a proof of concept and code resource, I am still getting PMs from people asking me how to "fix" this "mod" because "it's not working" with their load order. I never offered to support this "mod" because well it wasn't a mod.

Also, I don't use ACS anymore and even if I plan to return to this project, it will be rewritten from scratch and all the old code will be thrown away so this is as good as dead.

Requesting graveyard.
RIP. Amen.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”