Project Brutality/Femaleplayer mashup help

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Midyin

Project Brutality/Femaleplayer mashup help

Post by Midyin »

Midyin wrote:
Vaecrius wrote:
Midyin wrote:I searched, but found nothing...

Has anyone made a "DoomGirl" that's compatible with "project brutality"(so you can see her do the finishers) yet?.... is that even a work in progress?
Midyin wrote:(I already posted this once, but for some reason it didn't post)

I searched and nothing came up, but has anyone made a DoomGirl that's compatible with Project Brutality?

i tried this doomgirlhttps://www.sendspace.com/file/2tgs1e, but i don't think it worked. even without the project brutality MOD "Her" arms were big and hairy man arms, and "HER" head was still just the typical doomguy..
Sounds like a fuck tonne of sprite work :shock:

(though I've been meaning to ask a friend to model some proper fist HUD sprites for a while...)
It would be a daunting task. I wouldn't mind doing the work myself, but i'm literally 100% new to doom MODing, so I have 0 idea how to do it(I'll look on Youtube, maybe I can learn a thing or 20 there)... Mostly I'm looking for emersion. I want to set up a Doom Mod that would give female gamers the ability to play Doom, Brutal Doom, and Project Brutality with a female skin and not have to see Doomguy's mug looking back at them, his big hairy man arms interacting with the weapons, or his sprite performing the finishing moves...

again, I realize its a tall order, but If someone is willing to point me in the right direction for where I could learn to do this stuff myself, I would certainly be willing to give it the old college try.. lol
ok, so i managed to achieve this by running Project Brutality and FemalePlayer together.

It has all the blood and carnage of PB, but has the voice over, skin, and Female mug HUD of the FP, BUT Theres a problem.

The problem is that I want PBs weapons. The FP Mod has it own reskinned weapons(though for some reason the person that made it went through the trouble to redo the weapons, but left doomguys furry man arms, but I'm willing to ignore those XD)

Heres what I'm trying to accomplish here.
FPs hud, player Skin, and voice over.
PBs Blood n gore, and weapons.

I'm really close. I just need PBs weapons to override FPs weapons. is there anyway I can do that?
LastManonEarth

Re: Project Brutality/Femaleplayer mashup help

Post by LastManonEarth »

Would be very nice to have this done. Also would be nice to have female zombies and scientist in PB.
doony

Re: Project Brutality/Femaleplayer mashup help

Post by doony »

feel free to use anything from my doomgirl for your project, there is also sounds, doomgirl face and jump sound

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lmnhd ... omGirl.wad

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”