DOOM TRIGGER [DEAD]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

Re: DOOM TRIGGER v1.9 Available!

Postby kaos_2211 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:40 am

armymen12002003 wrote:Very good mod! just one question i was wondering if you was gonna do the same thing in Blzut3 ecwolf port? It would be interesting going on nazi killing rampage in a similar style :twisted:

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for the entire DT v1.9 opinon is very important to me. thank you very much for playing my project and wait for 2.0 to be fantastic! :3:

I wish I knew the type of engine, but maybe after version DT.20 take your suggestion and create the mod :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kaos_2211
any rookie can be professional. with much effort and dedication

Postby RastaManGames » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:25 am

Please make Full-HD HUD. I mean HUD for 1080 monitors!
On my screen HUD look like a square with not-cool borders

Thank you.
Last edited by RastaManGames on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RastaManGames
Syberian Doom Fan

Discord: ℝ𝕒𝕀π•₯π•’π•„π•’π•Ÿπ”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€#4168
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby TheBadHustlex » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 am

Overall, this mod is enjoyable, but there are some things I've noticed:

-It feels A LOT like the D3-Weapon-Mod for Doom 2. Especially the chainsaw and the chaingun, which are even the exact same sprites.
-You achieve combos way too easily.
-The transition between indoor- and outdoorareas doesn't look so good a lot of times. But I guess you can't do it a lot better without actually changing the maps themselves.
-The thing RastaManGames adressed.
-The kicking- and wrench-swinging sound is weird. It always sounds like you hit something, even when you clearly dont.

And the reload-sound is funny. At the beginning, it says that you're the last one. Who is Doomguy talking to whe he says "Cover me, I'm reloading"? It's not such a big problem, though.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Postby kaos_2211 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:06 pm

RastaManGames wrote:Please make Full-HD HUD. I mean HUD for 1080 monitors!
On my screen HUD look like a square with not-cool borders

Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for the entire DT v1.9 opinon is very important to me. thank you very much for playing my project and wait for 2.0 to be fantastic!

I'm doing a patch that fixes problems with 16: 9 resolutions while you can play at a resolution 4: 6 in video mode menu> force aspect ratio: 4: 6 and ready and you can play any resolution
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Postby kaos_2211 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:09 pm

TheBadHustlex wrote:Overall, this mod is enjoyable, but there are some things I've noticed:

-It feels A LOT like the D3-Weapon-Mod for Doom 2. Especially the chainsaw and the chaingun, which are even the exact same sprites.
-You achieve combos way too easily.
-The transition between indoor- and outdoorareas doesn't look so good a lot of times. But I guess you can't do it a lot better without actually changing the maps themselves.
-The thing RastaManGames adressed.
-The kicking- and wrench-swinging sound is weird. It always sounds like you hit something, even when you clearly dont.

And the reload-sound is funny. At the beginning, it says that you're the last one. Who is Doomguy talking to whe he says "Cover me, I'm reloading"? It's not such a big problem, though.

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for the entire DT v1.9 opinon is very important to me. thank you very much for playing my project and wait for 2.0 to be fantastic!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Postby RastaManGames » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm

kaos_2211 wrote:I'm doing a patch that fixes problems with 16: 9 resolutions while you can play at a resolution 4: 6 in video mode menu> force aspect ratio: 4: 6 and ready and you can play any resolution

I forced enable 4:3 screen ratio, but image look "fat"
(I mean geometry turn to big from left and right sides)

RastaManGames
Syberian Doom Fan

Discord: ℝ𝕒𝕀π•₯π•’π•„π•’π•Ÿπ”Ύπ•’π•žπ•–π•€#4168
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
OS Test Version: No (Using Stable Public Version)
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Postby Sgt. Shivers » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Can you tell me the source of this sprite?
Sgt. Shivers

Discord: Sgt. Shivers #4769

Postby insightguy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:30 am

Sgt. Shivers wrote:Image
Can you tell me the source of this sprite?

I think this guy made it, but the reload sprites are joeyTD's

and for the love of God, kaos_221, please get some better sprites for some of your weapons (the pistol in particular is friggin ugly) from here or here.
insightguy
^HEY! My avatar is up there^
Banned User

Postby kaos_2211 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:05 am

insightguy wrote:kaos_221, please get some better sprites for some of your weapons (the pistol in particular is friggin ugly)

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions for the entire DT v1.9 opinon is very important to me. thank you very much for playing my project and wait for 2.0 to be fantastic! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm working on new weapons and better looking smoother and realistic reloads here you can see some weapons that will be waiting :3:

kaos_2211

Postby kaos_2211 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:13 am

RastaManGames wrote:
kaos_2211 wrote:I'm doing a patch that fixes problems with 16: 9 resolutions while you can play at a resolution 4: 6 in video mode menu> force aspect ratio: 4: 6 and ready and you can play any resolution

I forced enable 4:3 screen ratio, but image look "fat"
(I mean geometry turn to big from left and right sides)

I see friend. please wait for the patch will be available soon DTv.19 thanks! Greetings! :3: :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Postby TheBadHustlex » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:58 am

These edits look pretty good. Although you will need to be carefull not to make it inconsistent by making the shinyfied weapons look too different from the not-shinyfied ones, if you're not going to shinyfy them all.

For nicer reloads, I highly recommend the usage of TEXTURES-lump. It can make beautiful, smooth animations without having tons of just slightly different images.
TheBadHustlex
Better than stalin.

Postby kaos_2211 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:32 am

TheBadHustlex wrote:These edits look pretty good. Although you will need to be carefull not to make it inconsistent by making the shinyfied weapons look too different from the not-shinyfied ones, if you're not going to shinyfy them all.

For nicer reloads, I highly recommend the usage of TEXTURES-lump. It can make beautiful, smooth animations without having tons of just slightly different images.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll keep it in mind :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Previous

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects