DOOM TRIGGER [DEAD]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
jimbob

Re: DOOM TRIGGER v1.9 Available!

Post by jimbob »

-Ghost- wrote:Would you be able to eventually add a widescreen HUD? Or maybe just a minimal HUD with only the necessary info? I play with a widescreen resolution, so the helmet and all the effects only show in about 2/3 of my screen.
This also my only request for this mod. :)
Armaetus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Armaetus »

Heh, I see you like my Brutalized maps.
Crudux Cruo

Post by Crudux Cruo »

I love the atmosphere, the difficulty was good with the starting pistol... then it went to hell after that. the shotguns and the pistols (i've unlocked all the way through), are good, but almost all the level up weapons and the rockets and the grenades stink. especially with the upgrade weapons they're repetitive; 3 of them even share the same sound and rate of fire :{

i would start fine tuning the weapons, thats where i get most of the problems, but the monsters, the atmosphere, the leveling, the boosts... its just great. but for the love of god please fix the weapons!
Armaetus
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Armaetus »

Also, I can confirm there is no modified maps in this. However, there is a MAPINFO that defines the maps with fog and other fancy stuff.
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

-Ghost- wrote:Would you be able to eventually add a widescreen HUD? Or maybe just a minimal HUD with only the necessary info? I play with a widescreen resolution, so the helmet and all the effects only show in about 2/3 of my screen. Also the flashlight seems a little weird, like it strips the textures off the walls and floor. Other than that it's pretty cool, though. I like how leveling up gives you better weapons, although I'd suggest trying to thematically link them better since it seems weird to have modern guns and then get an M1 Garand.
Hello! thanks for download my project!
thank you very much for your suggestions for my project, I will consider for the next. perhaps go back up again with some improvements hud and decorate this week or the other
ll let you know when it's available
saludos! :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

m4lmaster wrote:
-Ghost- wrote:Would you be able to eventually add a widescreen HUD? Or maybe just a minimal HUD with only the necessary info? I play with a widescreen resolution, so the helmet and all the effects only show in about 2/3 of my screen. Also the flashlight seems a little weird, like it strips the textures off the walls and floor. Other than that it's pretty cool, though. I like how leveling up gives you better weapons, although I'd suggest trying to thematically link them better since it seems weird to have modern guns and then get an M1 Garand.
also it wastes ammo too quickly. when i get the free time ill go through and fix the sounds and stuff as well and put it up for the owner if thats fine with him (it might be a while)
hi thanks for download my project
I will have consider your suggestions for the next update. but the truth is the ammunition calculated according to difficulty of the game and give the game all weapons project.

PD: that have so much ammo for a weapon? the game would become boring
even so. take this into mind friend.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

CryoCreation wrote:What song is that playing in the menu?
called Audiomachine-illuminati

saludos!
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

Mav3rick wrote:Puedes hacer que los enemigos dejen mas municion?
yep. claro pero como antes mensionado. por que tener tanta municion para una arma? se volveria aburrido el juego
pero aun si lo tendre en cuenta amigo!

saludos! :D
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

jimbob wrote:
-Ghost- wrote:Would you be able to eventually add a widescreen HUD? Or maybe just a minimal HUD with only the necessary info? I play with a widescreen resolution, so the helmet and all the effects only show in about 2/3 of my screen.
This also my only request for this mod. :)
yep friend
I have to solve the following actulizacion!
:mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

Mr. Chris wrote:Heh, I see you like my Brutalized maps.
yep my friend
as not liking this map pack? They are fantastic! and I really love the changes you made on the maps! They are perfect!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
kaos_2211

Post by kaos_2211 »

Crudux Cruo wrote:I love the atmosphere, the difficulty was good with the starting pistol... then it went to hell after that. the shotguns and the pistols (i've unlocked all the way through), are good, but almost all the level up weapons and the rockets and the grenades stink. especially with the upgrade weapons they're repetitive; 3 of them even share the same sound and rate of fire :{

i would start fine tuning the weapons, thats where i get most of the problems, but the monsters, the atmosphere, the leveling, the boosts... its just great. but for the love of god please fix the weapons!
Thanks for your feedback friend!
excuse sounds. I wanted to save some weight in the project.
'll solve it for the next!
:D :D :D :D
Crudux Cruo

Post by Crudux Cruo »

I look forward to what you push out :)
brunocar

Post by brunocar »

awesome, is so fucking hard that i had to lower the difficuly
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

Well, this is quite a bump, but I do have something to contribute:
Sinael wrote:
Here's a link to the Mediafire folder with all the rips

Brink [/b] [/size]
Due to the fact that there's a lot of weapons, I suggest you proceed to the link at the beginning of the post. It is a folder that contains all of my rips, neatly named and ready for download. There are no color-optimised versions this time however due to the fact that Brink weapons look horrendous with dithering effect - they have a lot of black color and it does not dithers well, so I'll leave that to you (I suggest using Paint.NET)
Here's a link to the Mediafire folder with all the rips
Spoiler:
Hope that helps. :)
LivingWithGames

Post by LivingWithGames »

Holy crapola.

Dude, that's amazing. Those rips look fucking flawless as all hell. Amazing job, lad.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”