Ballern.wad (STOPPED! got corrupted and backups overwritten)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
phantombeta
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: Ballern.wad (Test the newest development version!)

Post by phantombeta »

The Enhanced Chaingun looks fugly.
Why? Because you blurred the edges, you shouldn't do that, it makes stuff look fugly if not done right. Plus, there's no reason to blur the edges. ("The white pixels in the sprites are weird thats right, I´m working on it, I made the sprite edges smoothier in photoshop by bluring it bit" part of your last post on my resource thread)
I fixed the sprites for you http://www.mediafire.com/download/lvhgz ... ingun2.wad
WARCHILD_89

Post by WARCHILD_89 »

Thanks a lot ! My mistake was maybe that I took a screenshot and then cut them out, somehow the white pixels appeared during editing in photoshop (They were too big and HUD weapon sprites can´t be scaled via decorate :/).

I still did not figure out how to scale them in photoshop without the sprites getting fugly, like you said.

Same thing with the Mp40 centered sprites....
phantombeta
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by phantombeta »

Uhh...
You shouldn't do that, you should just download the spritesheet and rip the sprites from it in Photoshop(Or use spricer to rip the sprites).
Plus, the Minigun sprites on my resource thread aren't in a spritesheet, they are individual files, you just have to download and offset them.
HeXaGoN

Re: Ballern.wad (new MAP04 Screenshots)

Post by HeXaGoN »

WARCHILD_89 wrote:It is mainly a map compilation with original monsters and weapons and the result of learning to create maps in UDMF format
Ah, yes. UDMF is a neat format, isn't it?

Anyhow, I'll test it when I get the time to.
Happy modding!
WARCHILD_89

Re: Ballern.wad (ON HOLD / Playable demo available)

Post by WARCHILD_89 »

Hey Guys,

Sorry I need to buy a new power supply unit for my laptop before modding any further, it works, but something burned up inside and it smells like burnt metal now.....

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”