[WIP] Brutal Doom V19 Immortal Destroyer's Add-On V5

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

Re: Removed.

Postby wildweasel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Immortal Destroyer wrote:If you want to return this project back to life, please remove all the comments that people said here, or move them if you want.

I refuse. I'm not going to engage in revisionism just because you won't ignore negative criticism.
wildweasel
from a different perspective.
Moderator Team Lead

Postby The_Funktasm » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Immortal Destroyer wrote:
Hellser wrote:Image

What forum will that be? Zandronum? They'll shoot down any Brutal Doom mention in a heart beat, given how fed up they were with Sgt. Mark IV.. and we're giving you a break. The mods over at Zandronum - including everyone else - will tear you apart BEFORE you even post.

UHHH...

I know that you are trying to help, but I'm still mad with this. What's the problem here? The problem is that I told 100 times that I delete it, and now I don't want to continue this project. They don't even help me with those posts. I ask them to tell me about the mod, their experience, and instead of that they still post about the Gore thing something that I say "I don't want to hear it again because it is removed". And then, TheMightyDude post again something that I say I don't want to it hear again. What's wrong with that? Because I sound like an Child? This is the only Project that I start to post like that. And nobody do the same things to the annoying SigFloyd guy. When SigFloyd say something, everyone hear him like his the King of the World, and I thought that I will earn something for me too with this Project, because I'm not so much famous about my Sound Design and Programmatic stuff (All my Programmatic stuff are personal to make my job easier) and I never hear an "Congratulations" but only Shit,shit and shit. I take enough from all those. If you want to return this project back to life, please remove all the comments that people said here, or move them if you want.

Stop making it about everyone else when you're the one who can't handle criticism. You are the one that posted the mod, and so the responsibility is 100% yours.
The_Funktasm
Banned User

Postby Freya Mánibrandr » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:03 pm

You know, I would be very happy if I never have to hear from the morally-bereft sociopathic bottom-feeders like Immortal Destroyer that Brutal Dumb brought into this community.
Freya Mánibrandr

Postby Immortal Destroyer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:06 pm

TerminusEst13 wrote:I like to think of myself as a friendly guy. I'm easy to get along with. Even if people insult me right to my face or are being prima donnas who complain about everything, I still try and have fun with them. Life is generally Pretty Neat, and I like just chilling and kicking it back with others. I like being polite.

With that prefaced, let me just say this: Hell no.

Let's just get this straight, shall we? You released a mod with real gore, people said remove it. You said it was removed from the main file and would be an add-on, people said remove it entirely.
Now you are angry, saying this topic is ruined and should be deleted because of it, and are trying to remove this file. Actually, hold on, you're not trying to remove this file--you're just trying to remove it from this forum, and will post it on other forums where it will not be ruined.

That is pathetic.

That is the worst possible response to negative criticism you can have, and in this case yes it's just negative criticism that's causing you to do this--nothing else. Nobody is threatening your life if you're not putting in a feature, nobody is giving you rape threats, nobody is trying to get you banned from servers. You are not happy that people are telling you to remove something entirely, even an add-on. If you were really in favor of the real gore, you could just ignore them and continue hosting the add-on regardless. If you really weren't that excited or interested in it, you could remove the add-on and never hear about it again. Instead, after just one page of discussion, you threw a fit and decided to remove everything from this forum in favor of posting it elsewhere.
And now you're trying to say I don't have the "freedom" to use the file, that you happily supplied for download without any catches or hooks or NDA or EULA, to post it on a forum. Which you said were going to do anything, but you don't want me to do because it happens to be this forum in particular.

That is unbelievably pathetic.

You can't play revisionist historian and delete everything off a forum just because you don't like how people responded to it.

Hello friend, :)

Thanks for talking like an real man. Please do not hear what I said, everyone knows that I wrote them because I'm mad. My point is that I don't want to hear annoying comments that they said the same thing. Well, I don't like having an Thread full of negative comments. Nobody will play it if they read all those. I told in another comment that if Wildweasel want my thread back, then he needs move/remove all the previous comments.
Immortal Destroyer
Born to be WILD! :)
Banned User

Postby wildweasel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:09 pm

My point is that I don't want to hear annoying comments that they said the same thing.

Then don't listen to them.
Well, I don't like having an Thread full of negative comments.

Then don't be a dipshit.
Nobody will play it if they read all those.

There's already nobody playing it because of your attitude.
I told in another comment that if Wildweasel want my thread back, then he needs move/remove all the previous comments.

Which I absolutely refuse to do. You need to fucking deal with it.
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Blox » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Immortal Destroyer wrote:I don't like having an Thread full of negative comments. Nobody will play it if they read all those.

Brutal Doom had some 50 pages worth of shitstorms, but that didn't seem to affect its popularity much.
Like, say the aftermath of this.
Blox
I am Laziness Incarnate!

Postby Freya Mánibrandr » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:12 pm

I should also add, make original mods, and stop leeching off of Brutal Doom like an unsightly tumor, for fuck's sake!
Freya Mánibrandr

Postby Immortal Destroyer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Say whatever the hell you want here. I don't care about this anymore.
Immortal Destroyer
Banned User

Postby wildweasel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Immortal Destroyer wrote:Say whatever the hell you want here. I don't care about this anymore.

If you don't care, then you don't need to tell us about it.
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Nightfall » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:18 pm

so wait what's this wad called removed, will it let me remove imps with remove guns?
some screenshots would be nice! :)
Nightfall

Postby Immortal Destroyer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:20 pm

Nightfall wrote:so wait what's this wad called removed, will it let me remove imps with remove guns?
some screenshots would be nice! :)

This is an previously BD Thread. But, I remove anything now.
Immortal Destroyer
Banned User

Postby Immortal Destroyer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:23 pm

I just changed my mind. I found it very dump to close an Thread and then talk like an ass. Sorry for urge everybody here for nothing :( I still have time, or it's too late too return it?
Immortal Destroyer
Banned User

Postby wildweasel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Immortal Destroyer wrote:I just changed my mind. I found it very dump to close an Thread and then talk like an ass. Sorry for urge everybody here for nothing :( I still have time, or it's too late too return it?

I accept this apology. But no takebacks, alright?
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead

Postby Immortal Destroyer » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm

wildweasel wrote:
Immortal Destroyer wrote:I just changed my mind. I found it very dump to close an Thread and then talk like an ass. Sorry for urge everybody here for nothing :( I still have time, or it's too late too return it?

I accept this apology. But no takebacks, alright?

Fine :D . Sorry for bother for nothing :( . I'm just dump sometimes. Thanks for accepting! One small little problem, though; Can you cut the part with the "I will close the thread" and generally those comments? Keep up the first ones please.
Immortal Destroyer
Banned User

Postby wildweasel » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Nope.
wildweasel
Moderator Team Lead

PreviousNext

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects