[WIP] Brutal Doom V19 Immortal Destroyer's Add-On V5

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Re: Removed.

Post by wildweasel »

As it stands, if anybody was actually interested in downloading the mod, they can't right now, because you nuked your original post in a fit of rage.
TerminusEst13

Post by TerminusEst13 »

Hello! I really don't like people deleting their mod in a fit of rage, especially considering the utility of having an archive for referencing what exactly was done with things. Also it's a huge pain in the ass going through old topics years down the line and the links don't work.
I've taken the liberty of hosting a mirror, rather than having it get lost to the aethers.

http://static.**LINK_DISABLED**.org/wads/zdm_bd ... -on_v5.pk3
Immortal Destroyer

Post by Immortal Destroyer »

wildweasel wrote:As it stands, if anybody was actually interested in downloading the mod, they can't right now, because you nuked your original post in a fit of rage.
I have an Back-Up and I know that I sound like an Child. And I still wait for you to explode this Project.
TerminusEst13 wrote:Hello! I really don't like people deleting their mod in a fit of rage, especially considering the utility of having an archive for referencing what exactly was done with things. Also it's a huge pain in the ass going through old topics years down the line and the links don't work.
I've taken the liberty of hosting a mirror, rather than having it get lost to the aethers.

http://static.**LINK_DISABLED**.org/wads/zdm_bd ... -on_v5.pk3
Please remove that link.

EDIT; It's not lost my friend, I will put it on other forums. Thanks for trying to help.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:I have an Back-Up and I know that I sound like an Child. And I still wait for you to explode this Project.
I will not.
Immortal Destroyer

wildweasel wrote:
Immortal Destroyer wrote:I have an Back-Up and I know that I sound like an Child. And I still wait for you to explode this Project.
I will not.
Ahem, that's my thread (Basically, not anymore.)
TiberiumSoul
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TiberiumSoul »

I speak for Terminus when I say "I'm disenclined to acquiesce to your request."

"Means No." - Hector Barbossa

(Edit: you guys are too fast for your own good anyone ever tell you that?)
Ijon Tichy

Post by Ijon Tichy »

Yeah, uh, do you really expect something posted on the internet to just disappear that easily? Especially when we had a fairly popular mod disappear from these forums and subsequently get recovered in its entirety, save one file?

It's not going away. Accept that and move on.
Immortal Destroyer

Ijon Tichy wrote:Yeah, uh, do you really expect something posted on the internet to just disappear that easily? Especially when we had a fairly popular mod disappear from these forums and subsequently get recovered in its entirety, save one file?

It's not going away. Accept that and move on.
If you want an Thread called "Removed." and it's information is "This thread is going to close I hope" then fine. And I can't imagine how can this thread continue. Again, I will move it to another forum. TheMightyHeraCross ruin my Thread, even if you believe it or not.

EDIT; When an Moderator lock this thread, I will stop those comments.
TiberiumSoul
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by TiberiumSoul »

HeraCross didn't ruin jack shit he actually did a service in my honest opinion

(Edit:weasel is a Mod and he just said he isn't gonna lock OR delete this
Last edited by TiberiumSoul on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blox

Post by Blox »

The only one who truly ruined your thread is yourself, since you're the one who changed its title to "Removed" and deleted the contents of the first post.
Hellser
Global Moderator
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Hellser »

What forum will that be? Zandronum? Doom World? They'll shoot down any Brutal Doom mention in a heart beat, given how fed up they were with Sgt. Mark IV.. and we're giving you a break. The mods over at Zandronum - including everyone else over there - will tear you apart BEFORE you even post.

It's a shame you had to come down to this, really is. You could've been a mature adult rather than a spoiled child. :roll:
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:EDIT; When an Moderator lock this thread, I will stop those comments.
If you're going to reply to someone, actually reply to them instead of trying to go back and edit your posts.
Ijon Tichy

Post by Ijon Tichy »

Hellser wrote:What forum will that be? Zandronum? Doom World? They'll shoot down any Brutal Doom mention in a heart beat, given how fed up they were with Sgt. Mark IV.. and we're giving you a break. The mods over at Zandronum - including everyone else over there - will tear you apart BEFORE you even post.
Actually, Brutal Doom help threads come up in Zandronum pretty often. Not so sure about addon mentions (I didn't see one), but yeah, the admins there are more willing to be blunt than the admins here are; not to mention the regulars, who will probably just laugh and mock you off the stage.

Fun fact: when the admins of a port also have to deal with cheaters, dipshits, and cheating dipshits constantly, they tend to be a bit less forgiving.
TerminusEst13

Post by TerminusEst13 »

Immortal Destroyer wrote:Please remove that link, I never give you the freedom to upload it anywhere. [the latter part he edited out]

EDIT; It's not lost my friend, I will put it on other forums. Thanks for trying to help.
I like to think of myself as a friendly guy. I'm easy to get along with. Even if people insult me right to my face or are being prima donnas who complain about everything, I still try and have fun with them. Life is generally Pretty Neat, and I like just chilling and kicking it back with others. I like being polite.

With that prefaced, let me just say this: Hell no.

Let's just get this straight, shall we? You released a mod with real gore, people said remove it. You said it was removed from the main file and would be an add-on, people said remove it entirely.
Now you are angry, saying this topic is ruined and should be deleted because of it, and are trying to remove this file. Actually, hold on, you're not trying to remove this file--you're just trying to remove it from this forum, and will post it on other forums where it will not be ruined.

That is pathetic.

That is the worst possible response to negative criticism you can have, and in this case yes it's just negative criticism that's causing you to do this--nothing else. Nobody is threatening your life if you're not putting in a feature, nobody is giving you rape threats, nobody is trying to get you banned from servers. You are not happy that people are telling you to remove something entirely, even an add-on. If you were really in favor of the real gore, you could just ignore them and continue hosting the add-on regardless. If you really weren't that excited or interested in it, you could remove the add-on and never hear about it again. Instead, after just one page of discussion, you threw a fit and decided to remove everything from this forum in favor of posting it elsewhere.
And now you're trying to say I don't have the "freedom" to use the file, that you happily supplied for download without any catches or hooks or NDA or EULA, to post it on a forum. Which you said were going to do anything, but you don't want me to do because it happens to be this forum in particular.

That is unbelievably pathetic.

You can't play revisionist historian and delete everything off a forum just because you don't like how people responded to it.
Last edited by TerminusEst13 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immortal Destroyer

Hellser wrote:Image

What forum will that be? Zandronum? They'll shoot down any Brutal Doom mention in a heart beat, given how fed up they were with Sgt. Mark IV.. and we're giving you a break. The mods over at Zandronum - including everyone else - will tear you apart BEFORE you even post.
UHHH...

I know that you are trying to help, but I'm still mad with this. What's the problem here? The problem is that I told 100 times that I delete it, and now I don't want to continue this project. They don't even help me with those posts. I ask them to tell me about the mod, their experience, and instead of that they still post about the Gore thing something that I say "I don't want to hear it again because it is removed". And then, TheMightyDude post again something that I say I don't want to it hear again. What's wrong with that? Because I sound like an Child? This is the only Project that I start to post like that. And nobody do the same things to the annoying SigFloyd guy. When SigFloyd say something, everyone hear him like his the King of the World, and I thought that I will earn something for me too with this Project, because I'm not so much famous about my Sound Design and Programmatic stuff (All my Programmatic stuff are personal to make my job easier) and I never hear an "Congratulations" but only Shit,shit and shit. I take enough from all those. If you want to return this project back to life, please remove all the comments that people said here, or move them if you want.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”