Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 am
- Location: H.K.
Just notice that the square area where the boss is standing can be reached without noclip cheat.
- Posts: 8265
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:21 am
- Discord: DoomRater#6308
- Location: WATR HQ
I'd personally like to see the boss redone as a multipart boss. While it doesn't have to be Mutoid Man style where you have to blow off certain parts first, it would be nice to see the boss taking visible damage as the fight goes on. It's HUGE! It should have HUGE GUTS falling off it!
- Posts: 398
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:39 am
- Discord: IvyMercyLyons#1691
- Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/8/201x 64-bit
- Graphics Processor: Intel (Modern GZDoom)
- Location: Ivy Mercy Lyons
Baphomet is an unofficial name, and Icon of Sin is the map's name...
- Posts: 1114
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:19 am
|ndußtrial wrote:Baphomet is an unofficial name, and Icon of Sin is the map's name...
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 pm
- Location: United States