[WIP] Voxel Vehicles Pack (Beta 5 release)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
ibm5155

Re: [WIP] Voxel Vehicles Pack (Beta 5 release)

Post by ibm5155 »

they look oldschool, give a bit of 3d feel, I dont know if eat more performance compared to a 3d model,...
and there're much less people who model with voxels xD
WickedRedGrin

Post by WickedRedGrin »

would love to see some movie vehicles, like a delorian, bat mobile, or light cycle from tron
demo_the_man

Post by demo_the_man »

The hit-box size is not correct for the viechle, it causes walk-though tanks planes and cars
]:edit, that was jsut becuase i was using an old versoin of gzdoom to test it. Sorry for the comlaint, the vehicles look amazing, i will probally use the forklift in a cratemaze somewhere
cmw1986

Post by cmw1986 »

I'm sorry for the three-year bump, but I would just love to see some bumper car voxels that would be an excellent addition to my awesome amusement park level in the works.

To make voxel vehicles move around in the game would be pretty cool too. Does anyone think that should be possible for them sooner or later?.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

NerdKoopa wrote:THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER VALID! NEW THREAD HERE: http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=36486

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”