Józsibácsi 3D (Uncle Joe 3D)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
niculinux

Józsibácsi 3D (Uncle Joe 3D)

Post by niculinux »

Józsibácsi 3D (whiche google tranlsate tells me (Uncle Joe 3D, it's supposed to be Hungarian language) is a funny wepaon mods with a heavy feeling of duke nukem 3d. I found it today surfin on the net this afternoon.

It barely changes the wepaons, and the ingame music, but neither monsters nor gameplay.

Works with Zdoom/GZDoom and Zandronum, probably also with Skulltag. I don't know who made it so if the author is reading this post, please reply, I express my thankfullness for making the mod!

Video:

Download Link: (Nuked due to containing largely unmodified Doom2.wad. -mgmt)

Hope you like it :wink:
Last edited by niculinux on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hellser
Global Moderator
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 11
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Re: Józsibácsi 3D (Uncle Joe 3D)

Post by Hellser »

I've got a question:
Why does this have about 95% of the DooM 2 IWAD resources? Including maps, map names, ect.?

In fact, there's no new code in this. It seems all you have done is copied your doom2.wad, added in your sprites and sounds, then called it a day.
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

Hellser wrote:I've got a question:
Why does this have about 95% of the DooM 2 IWAD resources? Including maps, map names, ect.?

In fact, there's no new code in this. It seems all you have done is copied your doom2.wad, added in your sprites and sounds, then called it a day.
I highly doubt niculinux is the author.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Had to remove the link due to large quantity of warez in the file, and this isn't even your mod anyway...

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”