TiberiumDoom : Final 2.0.3 Altfires! WOOOOO

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
TiberiumSoul
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Re: TiberiumDoom : Beta 1.5 Released

Post by TiberiumSoul »

You'll find the following on the first page as well

Download Link: TiberiumDoomGZ Beta 1.5
LivingWithGames

Post by LivingWithGames »

Thanks for putting music on the trailer, I can't even watch it - blocked.
TiberiumSoul

Post by TiberiumSoul »

It shouldn't be blocked I looked into it and the song I used was an edited Doom 3 theme but youtube thinks it's a remix by The Speed Freak & Beagle called Dr. Bertruger because it has a SIMILAR intro
LivingWithGames

It's blocked on here anyway. Just nevermind about it, I downloaded it anyway. You improved a lot of details here.

Though one bug - you probably use the mouse to browse menu anyway but, for those that don't, how they'll know they're highlighted on where they wanna go? Like, there's not even somekind of skull on the left of the letters to guide you the menu just like in Doom.

If you can add that, it would be great. For many users of course.
TiberiumSoul

Post by TiberiumSoul »

People have said the same thing about my other project and I'll say here what I said there: I tried this already it doesn't look very good unless I mess with the offsets and I don't know how to do menudefs
Doomguy5th

Post by Doomguy5th »

Sweet mother god... This TiberiumDoom Beta... "Dat Railgun" from your mod is pretty overkill...
LivingWithGames

One thing I really noticed in this..now the ammo is very scarce. And due to that, playing on Veteran, is a true test of masochism. I'm not a wuss, I jsut happen to keep dying and dying so, I'm warning to anybody who plays this. Wanna play on UV a.k.a Veteran? Don't do it, it's suicide. The first level is fine, the second one, things get hairy and if you did barely on level 2, level 3 it's your end of the line. In terms of levels in Doom II.

And you knwo what's funny? The Masochist difficulty is the Nightmare one. If I think Veteran is very masochist like then woah, if you play on Nightmare, prepare your balsl because that would be eternal hell. And that goes by a f***ing lot.
TiberiumSoul

Post by TiberiumSoul »

LivingWithGames wrote:One thing I really noticed in this..now the ammo is very scarce. And due to that, playing on Veteran, is a true test of masochism. I'm not a wuss, I jsut happen to keep dying and dying so, I'm warning to anybody who plays this. Wanna play on UV a.k.a Veteran? Don't do it, it's suicide. The first level is fine, the second one, things get hairy and if you did barely on level 2, level 3 it's your end of the line. In terms of levels in Doom II.

And you knwo what's funny? The Masochist difficulty is the Nightmare one. If I think Veteran is very masochist like then woah, if you play on Nightmare, prepare your balsl because that would be eternal hell. And that goes by a f***ing lot.
I'll fix the ammo balance for veteran and nightmare also there's a hidden sixth skill can you find it? Do you even want to? >:3
DoomCraft wrote:Sweet mother god... This TiberiumDoom Beta... "Dat Railgun" from your mod is pretty overkill...
Slot 7 Weapon : You say I'm overkill? look at the BFG on Slot 8 he'll be more rediculous than me in B1.6!

I can't say when 1.6 is coming since our power is out here (fucking storm) but when it gets back I'll get it set up and released
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Here's a thing that's bothering me. I see the chaingun from Accessories to Murder in the screenshot for your trailer (I can't say for sure in the video itself because it is blocked in my country for copyright reasons). You asked me for permission to use the sound. I'm okay with that. Did you ask DN for permission to use the graphics, though?
Doomguy5th

Post by Doomguy5th »

TiberiumSoul wrote:
LivingWithGames wrote:One thing I really noticed in this..now the ammo is very scarce. And due to that, playing on Veteran, is a true test of masochism. I'm not a wuss, I jsut happen to keep dying and dying so, I'm warning to anybody who plays this. Wanna play on UV a.k.a Veteran? Don't do it, it's suicide. The first level is fine, the second one, things get hairy and if you did barely on level 2, level 3 it's your end of the line. In terms of levels in Doom II.

I'll fix the ammo balance for veteran and nightmare also there's a hidden sixth skill can you find it? Do you even want to? >:3
DoomCraft wrote:Sweet mother god... This TiberiumDoom Beta... "Dat Railgun" from your mod is pretty overkill...
Slot 7 Weapon : You say I'm overkill? look at the BFG on Slot 8 he'll be more rediculous than me in B1.6!

I can't say when 1.6 is coming since our power is out here (fucking storm) but when it gets back I'll get it set up and released

Lolwut. The hidden difficulty (Survive this! I think that's what it's called)(This difficulty is hidden for a reason). I survived that difficulty on the first level of Doom 2.
My favorite weapon from this mod would have to be that rotary nailgun and that explosive railgun. Really good job, TiberiumSoul, and I can't wait for Beta 1.6
TiberiumSoul

Re: TiberiumDoom : Beta 1.6 Released

Post by TiberiumSoul »

Download Link: TiberiumDoomGZ Beta 1.6
LivingWithGames

You're obviously playing with cheats on these maps on videos, showing you got plenty of ammo. And Godmode too. You've ignored WW on the part about the sprite for the minigun and did not say anything about permission adquired from DoomNukem. and has not fixed the scarce ammo yet. I tell to help but I guess I should not bother anymore. This mod is really for masochists, not the majority of players.

Sorry but I'm out. This mod had potential but I guess it's not for me. My regards,

~L.W.G.
Doomguy5th

Post by Doomguy5th »

LivingWithGames wrote:You're obviously playing with cheats on these maps on videos, showing you got plenty of ammo. And Godmode too. You've ignored WW on the part about the sprite for the minigun and did not say anything about permission adquired from DoomNukem. and has not fixed the scarce ammo yet. I tell to help but I guess I should not bother anymore. This mod is really for masochists, not the majority of players.

Sorry but I'm out. This mod had potential but I guess it's not for me. My regards,

~L.W.G.

Okay, I am going to have to agree with this, but aside with the masochists part. This mod is really fun for me, I enjoy it, and I'm already entertained with the gameplay itself. But seriously TiberiumSoul, did you ask DoomNukem if you can use the minigun sprites? Just wondering...
TiberiumSoul

Post by TiberiumSoul »

I actually neglected to at the time of uploading but I have sent the message asking to use them
DoomNukem

Post by DoomNukem »

Just to clarify this up im sure he already asked me for this or for something else a while back and I said yes, i cant exactly remember and its not like a blanket permission but the dn brutal pack weapons are more or less public domain by now so feel free to use them, just make sure you don't use anything from atm.

However dick move for using the same motley song I used in my trailblazer trailer, meh.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”