Brutal Strife - BETA Released

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
NewGustavo6046

Re: Brutal Strife - BETA Released

Post by NewGustavo6046 »

Why is Sergeant banned? I want him back!!
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

NewGustavo6046 wrote:Why is Sergeant banned? I want him back!!
Because reasons.

He's not coming back.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

so please, don't bump this thread unless you or someone's interested to keep working on it if you're permitted by sgt. but if you're going to post some kind of questions or recommendations, don't do that. like yholl said, sgt is banned.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Think about it: do you really want us to unban a user who is a known racist, literally a nazi, and has - at least once - encouraged a depressed user to kill themselves? His attitude got him uncountable warnings by the administration, several temporary bans, and we finally decided we were sick of cleaning up his shit. So, no. Sarge is NOT going to come back. EVER.
Big C

Post by Big C »

wildweasel wrote:
Think about it: do you really want us to unban a user who is a known racist, literally a nazi, and has - at least once - encouraged a depressed user to kill themselves? His attitude got him uncountable warnings by the administration, several temporary bans, and we finally decided we were sick of cleaning up his shit. So, no. Sarge is NOT going to come back. EVER.
Whoa whoa WHOA. I knew about everything you mentioned except that he was an actual Nazi. :shock:

Forgive me if it's off-topic to ask, but when did this happen?
wildweasel
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

I forget where exactly; it didn't happen here, though. Someone did some digging on him and found some unsavory comments on certain YouTube videos. That's about all I know.
Armaetus
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10 Home
Graphics Processor: ATI/AMD with Vulkan/Metal Support

Post by Armaetus »

Also the controversy on a comment in one of the older versions of BD that had this line on the top of the GORE3 lump: "// Watch how the plasma magic can instantly turn an average white guy into a nigger."
NewGustavo6046

Post by NewGustavo6046 »

wildweasel wrote:
I've though... he done good... because of the brutal. I also love how he is racist - are you... No I'm joking, I'm so sorry. But whatever -- so sad racism can't be fighted, we must live with it everyday. Well, I think what you're saying is you are cowardly of his Brutal Games series because of the gore, and banned him before someone got paralysed with an heart. Kinda of so. A joke, but why not?
Glaice wrote:Also the controversy on a comment in one of the older versions of BD that had this line on the top of the GORE3 lump: "// Watch how the plasma magic can instantly turn an average white guy into a nigger."
Yes, niggers suck as fuck. Literally joke. But I know if I continue this way, police will get me, so better me stop soon. I didn't knew nothing about SGT besides he did done the Brutal Series, and since Brutal Doom and Brutal Strife I got his fan. No, I'm not converting to racism nazism. I would rather kill Schutzstäffel leaders instead of burning moron niggers and letting SGT roam the forum.
Remember I am only getting crazy thanks to SGT. So yeah someone in CIA may kill him before I turn to Neonazism. :P
NewGustavo6046

Post by NewGustavo6046 »

I added many of you to the friends list. XD But this is not reason to bump, read my reply above.
With nazirespect, I'm not going to be dumped like SGT and an smelly fish.
raymoohawk

Post by raymoohawk »

lots of mods already used gore and changed gameplay before brutal doom came along, in fact the grand majority of sprites and resources and ideas used by mark where done by other people right here in zdoom forums, and yet he goes out of his way to make it look like its all his doing, wich gaming sites happily pick up making it seem as if it was a one man project instead of borderline plagiarism.
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

I don't think discussing it will really go anywhere. The people who don't like him won't be convinced, and neither will the people on the other side. As for me, I don't care, I just play mods.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

@NewGustavo6046: A piece of advice: post less, lurk more.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

Extra advice of mine; do the edit if you want to put the additional words.
Big C

Post by Big C »

I literally cannot tell what the Hell Gustavo is trying to say at this point. Is he happy or dismayed SargeMkIV was a racist jerk?
edward850

Post by edward850 »

Big C wrote:I literally cannot tell what the Hell Gustavo is trying to say
This, except whenever he posts. Ever.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”