XutaWoo's Grab Bag!

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
XutaWoo

XutaWoo's Grab Bag!

Post by XutaWoo »

Download here!

Just a small mod that adds a few maps specifically for randomizing the order of sets of levels. The amount of levels can be adjusted and the weapons of the game are available to grab.

It current works for Doom-compatible, Doom 2-compatible, and Heretic-compatible (requires a file loaded afterwards because of xlat problems). Chex-compatible should be added soon.

No screenshots because there's nothing really to show but some crappy looking hallways. :V
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Re: XutaWoo's Grab Bag!

Post by Tapwave »

Gah i expected DN3D music.
Let me test that though, it sounds like it could go well with Jimmy's Jukebox.
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

Unfortunately, due to how it's set up, I don't think the Jukebox will work; maybe it will, but I'm not certain.
TheDarkArchon

Post by TheDarkArchon »

If you get MAP30 in your list, the game will end, regardless of it's placing in the playlist.
rollingcrow
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by rollingcrow »

Got a fatal error crash (tested on Doom 2 only) - trying to play an additional map after reaching the limit crashes the game. Also you can get the wrong intermission text.
XutaWoo

Post by XutaWoo »

TheDarkArchon wrote:If you get MAP30 in your list, the game will end, regardless of it's placing in the playlist.
: does not equal replaces, durp.
Se7eNytes wrote:Got a fatal error crash (tested on Doom 2 only) - trying to play an additional map after reaching the limit crashes the game. Also you can get the wrong intermission text.
Yeah it does that with all of the games. I haven't the foggiest what causes it, and poking at it does nothing.

And that's kind unavoidable, on the last thing. I can't really do anything about it, though, because some modern mapsets that work include MAPINFO.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”