GZDoom Builder 2.3

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

Re: GZDoom Builder 2.3

Postby Rachael » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:43 am

Developer discussion has been split. Let's keep this thread about GZDB, please.
Rachael
Not all elves needs a stocking hat...

Postby Kinsie » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:24 pm

GIven the birth of GZDoomBuilder-Bugfix, it's probably a good idea to move this thread off to Abandoned/Dead Projects. Given that the author has Left Forever and there are no further updates to this branch, there probably isn't really any point keeping this thread around.
Kinsie
Glarepokes (thx Kura-san!)

Discord: Find Me

Postby Tormentor667 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:42 am

Enjay wrote:And conversely, I like the outlines because, to my eye, they separate the textures nicely. :shrug:

Same to me here, I don't see a problem with the outlines either
Tormentor667
needs more detail

Postby Graf Zahl » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:57 am

Kinsie wrote:GIven the birth of GZDoomBuilder-Bugfix, it's probably a good idea to move this thread off to Abandoned/Dead Projects. Given that the author has Left Forever and there are no further updates to this branch, there probably isn't really any point keeping this thread around.

Let's wait a few days. Maybe he comes back after cooling down.
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom Developer

Postby printz » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 pm

Kinsie wrote:GIven the birth of GZDoomBuilder-Bugfix, it's probably a good idea to move this thread off to Abandoned/Dead Projects. Given that the author has Left Forever and there are no further updates to this branch, there probably isn't really any point keeping this thread around.

God, I'd much rather use Github.

EDIT: thought GZDBBugfix is some Mantis-like gizmo, before seeing it's the fork of GZDB instead.
printz
BOW BEFORE ME!

Postby Rachael » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:54 am

Graf Zahl wrote:

Let's wait a few days. Maybe he comes back after cooling down.

I'm going to go ahead and graveyard this now.

If he does come back, he can always either PM me or report his post to announce his intention to continue the project.
Rachael
Not all elves needs a stocking hat...

Previous

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects