GZDoom Builder 2.3

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: GZDoom Builder 2.3

Post by Rachael »

Developer discussion has been split. Let's keep this thread about GZDB, please.
Kinsie
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Kinsie »

GIven the birth of GZDoomBuilder-Bugfix, it's probably a good idea to move this thread off to Abandoned/Dead Projects. Given that the author has Left Forever and there are no further updates to this branch, there probably isn't really any point keeping this thread around.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

Enjay wrote:And conversely, I like the outlines because, to my eye, they separate the textures nicely. :shrug:
Same to me here, I don't see a problem with the outlines either
Graf Zahl
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer
Lead GZDoom+Raze Developer

Post by Graf Zahl »

Kinsie wrote:GIven the birth of GZDoomBuilder-Bugfix, it's probably a good idea to move this thread off to Abandoned/Dead Projects. Given that the author has Left Forever and there are no further updates to this branch, there probably isn't really any point keeping this thread around.

Let's wait a few days. Maybe he comes back after cooling down.
printz

Post by printz »

Kinsie wrote:GIven the birth of GZDoomBuilder-Bugfix, it's probably a good idea to move this thread off to Abandoned/Dead Projects. Given that the author has Left Forever and there are no further updates to this branch, there probably isn't really any point keeping this thread around.
God, I'd much rather use Github.

EDIT: thought GZDBBugfix is some Mantis-like gizmo, before seeing it's the fork of GZDB instead.
Rachael
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Rachael »

Graf Zahl wrote:

Let's wait a few days. Maybe he comes back after cooling down.
I'm going to go ahead and graveyard this now.

If he does come back, he can always either PM me or report his post to announce his intention to continue the project.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”