[Released] Doomguy's Warzone With New Difficulties Available

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Cyanosis

Re: [Released] Doomguy's Warzone With New Difficulties Avail

Post by Cyanosis »

I'm guilty of what wildweasel says, but the problem still lies herein that said resources haven't been used often properly enough in many new maps, it either has them replacing the regular enemies more often or just throwing them in for the sake of cool.
Doomguy 2000

Post by Doomguy 2000 »

What I plan on doing with Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition is try to make more into a joke wad still keeping the same difficulties but add on to it such as:

More player classes, more difficulties, more monster ideas I come up with and hopefully some maps in a separate wad that I'll bundle in with this next edition of this project.

We shall see how that goes if it's worse or better I will have just as much fun making Gold Edition as I did with Doomguy's Warzone.
Big C

Post by Big C »

We shall see how that goes if it's worse or better I will have just as much fun making Gold Edition as I did with Doomguy's Warzone.
Yeah, but will we? :U
Trooper 077

Post by Trooper 077 »

Damn good point Big C, After downloading this freak of nature of 149MB and it turns out to be nothing more than a waste of time. Im not touching the download link again
DoomSplitter

Post by DoomSplitter »

Doomguy 2000 wrote:Doomguy's Warzone Gold Edition
For the love of god...
I think most of us here agree that your wad is a peice of crap, do yourself a favor and try to make something worthwhile instead of trying to sugar-coat shit.
is try to make more into a joke wad
Okay, a wad being bad doesn't make it a jokewad. And trying to pass off a bad wad as a jokewad is bullshit. "Doomguy's Warzone" isn't funny, and will never be.

Also, InB4 Lock.
Shadelight

Post by Shadelight »

DoomSplitter wrote:Also, InB4 Lock.
I agree, this thread was getting really ridiculous and the OP is extremely dense and doesn't seem to want to take anyone else's advice.
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

DoomSplitter wrote:Okay, a wad being bad doesn't make it a jokewad. And trying to pass off a bad wad as a jokewad is bullshit. "Doomguy's Warzone" isn't funny, and will never be.
Precisely. The reason most of your jokes (like the whoopie cushions and Tourettes Guy) were in my list of grievances is because I did not enjoy them at all. They're not even technically jokes, they're just you leeching the "humor" from someone else's stuff, usually. Use of pop-culture references might be funny to you now, but in a year, those jokes will be more dated than the word "Reagonomics." At this rate I'm amazed I didn't see any SHOOP DA WHOOP or lolcat-related stuff. (Unless that's already in the wad, in which case shame on you for being another blind 4chan follower.)

Yep. Had to get the last word. =P

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”