DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby JimmyJ » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Unfortunately I don't see this getting revived any time soon. You made quite the bump. I'm a gigantic fan of this wad though, and getting put back on the front page is sure to get it some very due exposure.
User avatar
JimmyJ
AKA Catweasel
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2009

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby Doomer_1996 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:26 pm

JimmyJ wrote:Unfortunately I don't see this getting revived any time soon. You made quite the bump. I'm a gigantic fan of this wad though, and getting put back on the front page is sure to get it some very due exposure.

Well, let's hope that by getting this on the front page more people will see it and start posting, thus increasing attention to the mod and eventually, causing it to be updated.
User avatar
Doomer_1996
 
Joined: 14 Aug 2011

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby wildweasel » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Doomer_1996 wrote:Well, let's hope that by getting this on the front page more people will see it and start posting, thus increasing attention to the mod and eventually, causing it to be updated.

Except that Naniyue hasn't posted anything since June.
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 16 Jul 2003

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby Doomer_1996 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:13 pm

wildweasel wrote:Except that Naniyue hasn't posted anything since June.

Well, let's just forget what i said then.
User avatar
Doomer_1996
 
Joined: 14 Aug 2011

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby Trooper 077 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:47 am

Doomer_1996 wrote:
wildweasel wrote:Except that Naniyue hasn't posted anything since June.

Well, let's just forget what i said then.




DAMN MAN, I can't keep using that anchorman video on you, Once is enough
User avatar
Trooper 077
Problem Solver
 
Joined: 18 Aug 2009

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby Doomer_1996 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

@Trooper 077
I'm already taking it easy and trying to say nothing for a while.Taking my time and sitting quiet on the corner observing where and how should i post, just to make sure that this kind of stuff won't happen.
User avatar
Doomer_1996
 
Joined: 14 Aug 2011

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby TheAdmantArchvile » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Doomer_1996 wrote:Again i'm bumping an old thread -_-
i'm a freaking archvile!

No. I'm an Arch-Vile. Your just an asshole who doesn't read the rules.
User avatar
TheAdmantArchvile
Cash Money Terrionaire
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Location: Halfway to Madness

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby Doomer_1996 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

TheAdmantArchvile wrote:No. I'm an Arch-Vile. Your just an asshole who doesn't read the rules.


This is kinda funny, even if i indeed were an asshole that didn't read all the rules :/
User avatar
Doomer_1996
 
Joined: 14 Aug 2011

Re: DooM II : Inheritance (RC2 Now available!!)

Postby wildweasel » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:20 pm

I'm locking this because someone can't shut the hell up. Naniyue can start a new thread if this project is to be continued.
User avatar
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead
 
Joined: 16 Jul 2003

Previous

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest