Aliens vs. Marines - AVM

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.

Re: Aliens vs. Marines - AVM

Postby ObsessedWithMODs » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm

wildweasel wrote:
ObsessedWithMODs wrote:This is the only other Aliens related Mod for Doom that I am aware of and it's entire progress seemed to have stopped.

I don't know if Robert (Tragos2d) got a Cease and Desist letter from Fox or something.

He stopped because he got banned for being a jerk.

What ever happened here regarding him and his Aliens Online remake project I totally missed it. :bang: :bang:

I seriously had no idea something like that happened and did no even noticed he was a banned user until you replied and mention it :shock: :shock:

But I've checked his last posts here and found nothing to show or prove that he did something severely wrong, maybe he post something here he shouldn't then? And that's what got him into trouble I presume? Maybe it's from somewhere else?
ObsessedWithMODs

Re: Aliens vs. Marines - AVM

Postby wildweasel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:45 am

ObsessedWithMODs wrote:But I've checked his last posts here and found nothing to show or prove that he did something severely wrong, maybe he post something here he shouldn't then? And that's what got him into trouble I presume? Maybe it's from somewhere else?

Most of the offending material was in Off-Topic and got auto-pruned due to age, but suffice it to say, the ban was not undeserved.
wildweasel
change o' pace.
Moderator Team Lead

Previous

Return to Abandoned/Dead Projects