Page 3 of 3

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 pm
by Nightmare Doom
I wish that someone actually made/ripped a proper retail Blood Shotgun since the ones I always see are either ripped from ZBlood or just a edited version of it not the actual shotgun in it's accurate form (the length/height of the sprite, firing and reloading sounds, and even the shell drops have only one sound while it supposed to make other sounds) .

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 am
by Lolo_is_cool
Nightmare Doom wrote:I wish that someone actually made/ripped a proper retail Blood Shotgun since the ones I always see are either ripped from ZBlood or just a edited version of it not the actual shotgun in it's accurate form (the length/height of the sprite, firing and reloading sounds, and even the shell drops have only one sound while it supposed to make other sounds) .


U're wrong dude.. if u play the latest version of AEONS of DEATH u can see that there's the Blood Sawedoff, it's not the same of Zblood and they made it really well 4 meh :wink:
Just type IDKFA or write on the console "summon aeodbloodshotgun" and u will see :wink:

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:35 am
by Da Spadger

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:52 am
by Dulle
I'm making all Quake 2 weapons to Doom.
Blaster,shotgun,super shotgun,machinegun,chaingun,grenade launcher and rocket launcher are done.
Wondering where I get sprites to hyperblaster.And I don't use those poor 3D-rips.
All sprites that I'm used are just sprites from other wads that fits well to the q2 weapons.
Just tell fitting sprites.
Blaster = The pistol from Action Doom
Shotgun = Zen Dynamic's Shotgun
SSG = A double barreled shotgun from an weapon mod named Ethereal Warfare
Machinegun = One of the chainguns from the Daniel's 99 weapons.
Chaingun = Recolored chaingun of Doom 3 weapons for Doom 2
Grenade Launcher = Grenade launcher from Dudu Krazy's Weapons III
Rocket Luancher = Gas Rocket Launcher from Happy Time Circus II

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:55 am
by Lolo_is_cool
Dulle wrote:I'm making all Quake 2 weapons to Doom.
Blaster,shotgun,super shotgun,machinegun,chaingun,grenade launcher and rocket launcher are done.
Wondering where I get sprites to hyperblaster.And I don't use those poor 3D-rips.
All sprites that I'm used are just sprites from other wads that fits well to the q2 weapons.
Just tell fitting sprites.
Blaster = The pistol from Action Doom
Shotgun = Zen Dynamic's Shotgun
SSG = A double barreled shotgun from an weapon mod named Ethereal Warfare
Machinegun = One of the chainguns from the Daniel's 99 weapons.
Chaingun = Recolored chaingun of Doom 3 weapons for Doom 2
Grenade Launcher = Grenade launcher from Dudu Krazy's Weapons III
Rocket Luancher = Gas Rocket Launcher from Happy Time Circus II


hmmm... why don't u make ripped sprites from the game??

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm
by Dulle
Lolo_is_cool wrote:
Dulle wrote:I'm making all Quake 2 weapons to Doom.
Blaster,shotgun,super shotgun,machinegun,chaingun,grenade launcher and rocket launcher are done.
Wondering where I get sprites to hyperblaster.And I don't use those poor 3D-rips.
All sprites that I'm used are just sprites from other wads that fits well to the q2 weapons.
Just tell fitting sprites.
Blaster = The pistol from Action Doom
Shotgun = Zen Dynamic's Shotgun
SSG = A double barreled shotgun from an weapon mod named Ethereal Warfare
Machinegun = One of the chainguns from the Daniel's 99 weapons.
Chaingun = Recolored chaingun of Doom 3 weapons for Doom 2
Grenade Launcher = Grenade launcher from Dudu Krazy's Weapons III
Rocket Luancher = Gas Rocket Launcher from Happy Time Circus II


hmmm... why don't u make ripped sprites from the game??

Because they just somehow sucks to me. :lol:

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:45 pm
by Lolo_is_cool
Dulle wrote:
Lolo_is_cool wrote:
Dulle wrote:I'm making all Quake 2 weapons to Doom.
Blaster,shotgun,super shotgun,machinegun,chaingun,grenade launcher and rocket launcher are done.
Wondering where I get sprites to hyperblaster.And I don't use those poor 3D-rips.
All sprites that I'm used are just sprites from other wads that fits well to the q2 weapons.
Just tell fitting sprites.
Blaster = The pistol from Action Doom
Shotgun = Zen Dynamic's Shotgun
SSG = A double barreled shotgun from an weapon mod named Ethereal Warfare
Machinegun = One of the chainguns from the Daniel's 99 weapons.
Chaingun = Recolored chaingun of Doom 3 weapons for Doom 2
Grenade Launcher = Grenade launcher from Dudu Krazy's Weapons III
Rocket Luancher = Gas Rocket Launcher from Happy Time Circus II


hmmm... why don't u make ripped sprites from the game??

Because they just somehow sucks to me. :lol:


oh well :lol: but if u need sounds something just contact me ;D
or find them on AEOD :lol:

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:49 pm
by Dulle
Lolo_is_cool wrote:oh well :lol: but if u need sounds something just contact me ;D
or find them on AEOD :lol:

Actually I was not asking for help.I have Quake II myself,where I get sounds and all other things.

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:26 pm
by Jimmy
This is mostly unrelated to the topic, but that song featured in the first two levels of the Blood alpha (video linked to on the first post) is damn catchy. Is that a midi they used in the alpha version but not in the actual game? (I don't have the game's full version so I wouldn't know.)

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:32 am
by Lolo_is_cool
jimmy91 wrote:This is mostly unrelated to the topic, but that song featured in the first two levels of the Blood alpha (video linked to on the first post) is damn catchy. Is that a midi they used in the alpha version but not in the actual game? (I don't have the game's full version so I wouldn't know.)

Exactly...
that song was never used in the official game.
the only one thing that they used in these two vids was the 2nd map, used as a map of the Plasma Pak.

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:16 am
by Nightmare Doom
Lolo_is_cool wrote:
Nightmare Doom wrote:I wish that someone actually made/ripped a proper retail Blood Shotgun since the ones I always see are either ripped from ZBlood or just a edited version of it not the actual shotgun in it's accurate form (the length/height of the sprite, firing and reloading sounds, and even the shell drops have only one sound while it supposed to make other sounds) .


U're wrong dude.. if u play the latest version of AEONS of DEATH u can see that there's the Blood Sawedoff, it's not the same of Zblood and they made it really well 4 meh :wink:
Just type IDKFA or write on the console "summon aeodbloodshotgun" and u will see :wink:


Yeah I already know that but the Blood shotgun on AEoD (it's origins is the link below the screenshots) isn't exactly accurate to the original which I'm talking about mainly the sprite height...

compare the screenshots

ZDooms/AEoD

Image

Blood

Image

notice the blood shotgun sprite on the second screenshot is much higher than the one above? Also you can get the Blood Shotgun by itself (without AEoD) from this thread which you'll notice the shell droppings only make one sound rather it supposed to make others.

Re: ZDoom weapon: Blood Alpha sawedoff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:31 am
by Lolo_is_cool
Nightmare Doom wrote:
Lolo_is_cool wrote:
Nightmare Doom wrote:I wish that someone actually made/ripped a proper retail Blood Shotgun since the ones I always see are either ripped from ZBlood or just a edited version of it not the actual shotgun in it's accurate form (the length/height of the sprite, firing and reloading sounds, and even the shell drops have only one sound while it supposed to make other sounds) .


U're wrong dude.. if u play the latest version of AEONS of DEATH u can see that there's the Blood Sawedoff, it's not the same of Zblood and they made it really well 4 meh :wink:
Just type IDKFA or write on the console "summon aeodbloodshotgun" and u will see :wink:


Yeah I already know that but the Blood shotgun on AEoD (it's origins is the link below the screenshots) isn't exactly accurate to the original which I'm talking about mainly the sprite height...

compare the screenshots

ZDooms/AEoD

Image

Blood

Image

notice the blood shotgun sprite on the second screenshot is much higher than the one above? Also you can get the Blood Shotgun by itself (without AEoD) from this thread which you'll notice the shell droppings only make one sound rather it supposed to make others.


u're abolutely right!!! AEOD's got totally different sprites, the gunfire it totally different from the original and about the "ready" sprites, the visual of the weapon reminds me Zblud's sawedoff, but moved a bit on the center of the game visual :D