Heretic Element Storm v0.91

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
zdude

Re: Heretic Element Storm v0.91

Post by zdude »

Will all the Liches have glyph attacks?
dljosef

Post by dljosef »

Is it likely that you'll do elemental versions of the maulotaurs? I just hope you don't make their attacks unavoidable like the elemental lich glyph attacks.
Maelstrom

Post by Maelstrom »

You can avoid the Lich glyph attacks its called, don't stand so close. Otherwise the lich's were too pathetically easy to kill without the glyph attacks. You just need to use a Sphere and Tome and you win the battle against the lichs (you still do), so I made the Glyph attack so you have to keep your distance. The Maulotaurs and D'Sparil will have improved Glyph attacks. Frankly I like the Glyph attacks they look cool when your in the middle of a battle and the Maulotaurs and D'Sparils ones will be bigger and more impressive.
pucy100

Post by pucy100 »

where i can get element storm 0.91 because i have 0.90 and in 0.90 it hasn't all liches! :?:
ultimatecarl

Post by ultimatecarl »

On the positive side, if someone leaked it that means people are interested in it! XD

I'm at work now, can't wait to get home and try this!
zdude

Post by zdude »

I apologize for bumping a ridiculously outdated thread like this, but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who still has the "latest" version of this mod. I tried getting in contact with the author several times, but he never responded. If anyone does happen to have this mod, could they send a copy to me? I kinda want to give this a go again. If anyone has the competitive version as well, I would love to get my hands back on that as well since the downloads for it expired.

Any moderator that sees I bumped this, go ahead and lock this thread if you feel the need. I just wanted to see if there is still anyone out there who had this mod.
Tapwave
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Tapwave »

zdude wrote:I apologize for bumping a ridiculously outdated thread like this, but I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who still has the "latest" version of this mod. I tried getting in contact with the author several times, but he never responded. If anyone does happen to have this mod, could they send a copy to me? I kinda want to give this a go again. If anyone has the competitive version as well, I would love to get my hands back on that as well since the downloads for it expired.

Any moderator that sees I bumped this, go ahead and lock this thread if you feel the need. I just wanted to see if there is still anyone out there who had this mod.
Mod Download Broken? Request Reuploads Here.
zdude

Post by zdude »

My bad, I never saw that thread before. :oops:
amv2k9

Post by amv2k9 »

Gads, this looks pretty cool. Can't believe I never saw it before now. Shame about the author being AWOL; somebody could get the OK from him and maybe continue this project.
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

Got to play some past versions of this, and it was a blast. Hopefully it gets picked up. He was last working on a big revision of the whole thing, I believe.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”