Zblood v4 [abandoned?]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
TypeSaucy

Re: Zblood v4

Post by TypeSaucy »

yea, in the real blood its infinite ammo for voodoo doll unless u use the alt-fire attack. :)

so ima start on it later on, plus it doesnt feel too "overpowered" to me. 8-)
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:yea, in the real blood its infinite ammo for voodoo doll unless u use the alt-fire attack. :)
Actually, nope! Attacking with the primary fire doesn't expend ammo unless it hits something. If you're not aiming at something, Caleb misses and stabs his thumb instead, costing a single health point instead of ammo.
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

wildweasel wrote:
X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:yea, in the real blood its infinite ammo for voodoo doll unless u use the alt-fire attack. :)
Actually, nope! Attacking with the primary fire doesn't expend ammo unless it hits something. If you're not aiming at something, Caleb misses and stabs his thumb instead, costing a single health point instead of ammo.
oh, i forgot about the losing-the-health-by-stabing-the-thumb thing. :?
damn, i cant find the plasma gun from blood, ima try to replace it with something related to blood.
Ganryu

Post by Ganryu »

wildweasel wrote:
Isn't that different between the pre-patch version and a later version?

I seem to remember the weapon having some kind of strange system behind how it used ammo, like it only used ammo against some enemies or smth... Then again it was years since i last played Blood.
Hasuak

Post by Hasuak »

Originally the voodoo-doll costs 1 health from you if you miss, and does damage to it's target depending on it's health cap (and costs 1 ammo if hit). If the target is weak such as cultists, it makes alot of damage and if it's strong, it does pretty small damage. Alt-fire costs 40 ammo and does damage around 30 - 40% of target's health cap.

Same goes with patched version, but alt-fire costs the whole doll.

(And as a fan for such game, I discovered that there is graphics for burning voodoo-doll, which was scrapped later in developement. Hawr, hawr, hawr.)
Ichor

Post by Ichor »

Hasuak wrote:Originally the voodoo-doll costs 1 health from you if you miss, and does damage to it's target depending on it's health cap (and costs 1 ammo if hit). If the target is weak such as cultists, it makes alot of damage and if it's strong, it does pretty small damage. Alt-fire costs 40 ammo and does damage around 30 - 40% of target's health cap.

Same goes with patched version, but alt-fire costs the whole doll.

(And as a fan for such game, I discovered that there is graphics for burning voodoo-doll, which was scrapped later in developement. Hawr, hawr, hawr.)
I didn't see that one, but I did see the voodoo doll without a head or some other part, as if the more it was stabbed, the more that would get torn off until it became useless.
Vader

Post by Vader »

Speaking of the Voodoo-doll; does anyone here know what Caleb does with it in the alt-fire animation?
I looked at it so many times, but can't really make sense of what I see...
MONKET

Post by MONKET »

Vader wrote:Speaking of the Voodoo-doll; does anyone here know what Caleb does with it in the alt-fire animation?
I'm guessing he puts a curse on it
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

MONKET wrote:
Vader wrote:Speaking of the Voodoo-doll; does anyone here know what Caleb does with it in the alt-fire animation?
I'm guessing he puts a curse on it
duuh, its an invisible curse. which reminds me of a bug in this mod.
i think i found a related weapon, Blood 2 Duel Skorpions from xXx's mercinaries.
Dulle

Post by Dulle »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:damn, i cant find the plasma gun from blood, ima try to replace it with something related to blood.
You mean the tesla cannon? You can get it from here :
http://forum.drdteam.org/viewtopic.php?p=33442#33442
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

Dulle wrote:
X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:damn, i cant find the plasma gun from blood, ima try to replace it with something related to blood.
thanks, but it pretty not like what i expected cause it dont act like the real telsa cannon.
can someone hook me up with the telsa cannon please? :(
Dulle

Post by Dulle »

X-CrAzYkOoL-X wrote:
Dulle wrote:
thanks, but it pretty not like what i expected cause it dont act like the real telsa cannon.
can someone hook me up with the telsa cannon please? :(
Why you don't do it yourself?
Or can you even use decorate?
TypeSaucy

Post by TypeSaucy »

Dulle wrote:[Why you don't do it yourself?
Or can you even use decorate?
oh, its the graphics that ur giving me. my bad. ima start on it later though, im kinda feelin' lazy today :|

oh, i need the rest of the TNTs :( , any mods here with them?
Drake Raider

Post by Drake Raider »

Is anybody still working on this project?

EDIT: Sorry about the bump.
Project Shadowcat
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Project Shadowcat »

Project Posting Guidelines Announcement wrote:5) This isn't so much a project posting guideline as it is a guideline for those of you keeping track of projects. If a project thread hasn't been posted in for more than six months, it may not be such a good idea to bump it asking if it has been released yet. If it has been released, odds are that the author will update his topic with information about the release.

5b) In the event somebody DOES bump a year-old project thread, there may be a chance that a moderator will add [Abandoned?] to the thread's title. If you decide to keep working on the project, feel free to edit that out of your thread title, as this is only to prevent further irritating bumps.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”