Doom Unity Ripper (For Doom 2019 Re-Releases)

Software projects like source ports (EDGE, Eternity, etc), launchers like ZDL, and other useful utilities belong in this forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: Doom Unity Ripper (For Doom 2019 Re-Releases)

Postby NightFright » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:24 am

Kinsie wrote:
NightFright wrote:Otherwise: Does anybody know where and how Unity Doom stores its addon wads? I tried to get plutonia.wad and tnt.wad after downloading them, but I couldn't find them anywhere.
They're in C:\Users\(Your Username)\Saved Games\id Software\(DOOM or DOOM 2)\WADs. The extensionless number file inside of each folder inside is your WAD.

Found them. Thanks a lot, much appreciated!
NightFright
Spotlight Team

Postby Vdude » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:43 pm

NightFright wrote:
Kinsie wrote:
NightFright wrote:Otherwise: Does anybody know where and how Unity Doom stores its addon wads? I tried to get plutonia.wad and tnt.wad after downloading them, but I couldn't find them anywhere.
They're in C:\Users\(Your Username)\Saved Games\id Software\(DOOM or DOOM 2)\WADs. The extensionless number file inside of each folder inside is your WAD.

Found them. Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Did they change this location? I can't find them anywhere on my pc despite being downloaded, installed and running...
Vdude

Postby irukanjji » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Did they change this location? I can't find them anywhere on my pc despite being downloaded, installed and running...

Check here:

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/36 ... e%5B%5D=en
irukanjji

Previous

Return to Software and Ports