ZDL 3.2.2.2 Released (UPDATED August 8th 2012)

Software projects like source ports (EDGE, Eternity, etc), launchers like ZDL, and other useful utilities belong in this forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are ONLY for YOUR PROJECTS! If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.

Re: ZDL 3.2.2.2 Released (UPDATED August 8th 2012)

Postby Lcferrum » Fri May 03, 2019 2:26 pm

Back in Borland's days, up-triangle was a standard glyph used in "edit record" button in database view. Just a historical background, this is where I got the idea for the glyph. But I agree with you - it's kind of misleading when it's used to "enable" or "disable" items. I'll come up with something more suitable for the next release.
Lcferrum

Postby Scottbert » Thu May 09, 2019 12:45 pm

Thanks! Linux binary works like a charm!
Scottbert

Discord: Scottbert#9418
Twitch ID: Scottbert85

Postby SergeantDiggs » Mon May 27, 2019 10:43 am

Love the enable/disable feature! I've loaded all the mods I use and enable/disable when I use them. Seriously, I have around 30+ items in total, it's ridiculous. I'm so glad I checked this forum when I did.
SergeantDiggs

Discord: #3961

Previous

Return to Software and Ports